Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Base with maps with high entry fee!

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default A Base with maps with high entry fee!

I know that some players are going to hate me for this thread, but that makes me happy 'cause this is against those players!!
    So, as everyone knows, the game is getting to be filled with beggars and scammers, and we can not have a simple five minutes without getting disturbed by them, and they are getting to do this more and more agressive way. If I tell them: "Go away, beg somewhere else!" "Leave me alone!" "No, I don't give you anything!" they say "Fvck yourself! I was just asking for credits!"... WTF???
    And 'cause of this other players (and me too) are attacking the beggars after their first words immediately and in agressive style, that I can really understand.
    So, 'cause of these "players" I would like to ask for a new Base with new maps that can be accessed only by purchasing a "ticket" to the account for 1000 platinums, or minimum for 500 platinums, so these ones can't come in to ruin our game.
    And this would keep out the scammers too. Who would risk his/her 1000 platinums for scamming any items or credits?
    For those who says it's expensive: No, it's not, for players who need the peace in the game! It worth 1k plat to loose those jerks!
    The ones who are against this are the ones who want to abuse You or steal your stuffs.
    And the developing of the new places could be supported by the entry fees, so we could get special items too, so it should worth to be a "Platinum" player.
    From the beginning I was one of the paying players who was helping "Free players" and I was supporting every idea that made them the game as fun as it is to us, but there are limits that some users broke.
    In the new paid Base nobody would beg. LOL! Just imagine it. You pay 1000 platinum, You enter the base and You start begging. Everyone ignores You immediately, what means You throwed out 1000 platinums on the window 'cause You are isolated from the Base's community. YAY!!!
    Now I'm seriously curious about the comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

?
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I can see a beggar pay 1,000 platinum and cause a riot at the beggar free zone...

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I strongly agaist this suggestion.

C'mon, try to say i'm a beggar! Rofl

I hardly imagine anyone spending 40$ just to hang out with you at isolated base, dude

If you are so concerned about beggars, you can use 'mute' button on their profiles. Or just choose that BS base which is the least populated - there you can meditate as much time as u wish

Moreover, such option implemented will lead to discrimination of players, as all players are 'free-players' in this game. Buying plat is optional (even tho we all use it)

Beggars are the sub-product of any game's ecosystem and we should educate them, changing their habits from bad to good by explaining how to make money (dont forget many of them r kids and just don't know even where the CS terminal is). Or we can just ignore them and sooner or later they will beg money from each other (thus understanding how annoying it could be).. Just imagine - beggars begging beggars! Lmao!

Well, to put it in 3 words: silly and offensive suggestion

P.S.
    And your words 'I know that some players are going to hate me for this thread, but that makes me happy 'cause this is against those players!!' makes me think that you are a hater, which is just as disgusting as beggar..

Chill, man.. Have fun.. Don't waste yo nerves..
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Why not add saying certain beg words to the mute list? Might be complicated but worth the effort?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    Why not add saying certain beg words to the mute list? Might be complicated but worth the effort?
    Why not to censor everything and everyone?

Just because it steals yo freedom of speech!
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:555560
    I can see a beggar pay 1,000 platinum and cause a riot at the beggar free zone...
    Put them on your ignore list and don't respond to them.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    I strongly agaist this suggestion.

C'mon, try to say i'm a beggar! Rofl

I hardly imagine anyone spending 40$ just to hang out with you at isolated base, dude

If you are so concerned about beggars, you can use 'mute' button on their profiles. Or just choose that BS base which is the least populated - there you can meditate as much time as u wish

Moreover, such option implemented will lead to discrimination of players, as all players are 'free-players' in this game. Buying plat is optional (even tho we all use it)

Beggars are the sub-product of any game's ecosystem and we should educate them, changing their habits from bad to good by explaining how to make money (dont forget many of them r kids and just don't know even where the CS terminal is). Or we can just ignore them and sooner or later they will beg money from each other (thus understanding how annoying it could be).. Just imagine - beggars begging beggars! Lmao!

Well, to put it in 3 words: silly and offensive suggestion

P.S.
    And your words 'I know that some players are going to hate me for this thread, but that makes me happy 'cause this is against those players!!' makes me think that you are a hater, which is just as disgusting as beggar..

Chill, man.. Have fun.. Don't waste yo nerves..
    I think You know it just like I do and others too, that these serious beggars aren't begging 'cause they are noobs, they are working hard to take your credits, to abuse You. These ones I'm talking about didn't even thinked on going to dungeons to earn their credits. These ones have a "few" registered accounts, so they change to another one when they fooled enough player to make names for themselves. These are the "Can You lend me 10k credits? I1ll pay You back 20k tomorrow sir!" and "Can You show me that xy vanity that you sell? I try it on for a minute..", "Give the Nova to this character and I give you the credits with my FAKENEVERBEEN character." "Can You give me 10k? I want to make a guild and I make You officer!" guys.
    I wasn't talking about the ones who are really beginners and are asking for low lvl armors. LOL, to them I always gave stuffs just to empt my inventory.
    I'm talking about the ones who doing only this, nothing else.. They are not players.
    Mute them.. as I wrote they have a few accounts and they will come back with another one to start it over again.

They won't be "isolated with me", the unwanted persons will be isolated from that base. And this separated base was a previous idea months before the gameplay became this angry 'cause of these beggar/scammer teams, so this is not only my wish to get an isolated place.

This isn't discriminating. Everyone have the right to purchase platinums.
    By the way of your thinkings the Winter event map was discriminating and then what is the Platinum Store?
    LOL, premium characters are the pillars of discrimination, 'cause they are platinum made ones?

To your P.S.: Yes, I'm a hater! I hate ones who abuse players by their naivity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    I was asking for this too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Why not to censor everything and everyone?

Just because it steals yo freedom of speech!
    Freedom of speech? Let ME decide what do I want to hear! So, the ignore list breaks the right for speech freedom of the players those are on it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

To make it a bit clearer. I'm talking about a mirror image of the bases and dungeons that are already exists, and these can be visit by that one time fee. It's not hard to understand imo.
    I don't get it how do we get to discrimination..
    Last edited by Feke; 01-31-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    Freedom of speech? Let ME decide what do I want to hear! So, the ignore list breaks the right for speech freedom of the players those are on it?
    Exactly as u r saying - you r the one to choose what u hear - that's why 'mute' button is there

Ignore list provides you this freedom.

Banning words - breaks another freedom - freedom of speech
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Exactly as u r saying - you r the one to choose what u hear - that's why 'mute' button is there

Ignore list provides you this freedom.

Banning words - breaks another freedom - freedom of speech
    As I see Atlannie was thinking of a filter that automatically puts players on ignore list if they "say" words that I add to the filter. It's the same like if I'd put the player on it but the filter does it for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I think You know it just like I do and others too, that these serious beggars aren't begging 'cause they are noobs, they are working hard to take your credits, to abuse You. These ones I'm talking about didn't even thinked on going to dungeons to earn their credits. These ones have a "few" registered accounts, so they change to another one when they fooled enough player to make names for themselves. These are the "Can You lend me 10k credits? I1ll pay You back 20k tomorrow sir!" and "Can You show me that xy vanity that you sell? I try it on for a minute..", "Give the Nova to this character and I give you the credits with my FAKENEVERBEEN character." "Can You give me 10k? I want to make a guild and I make You officer!" guys.
    I wasn't talking about the ones who are really beginners and are asking for low lvl armors. LOL, to them I always gave stuffs just to empt my inventory.
    I'm talking about the ones who doing only this, nothing else.. They are not players.
    Mute them.. as I wrote they have a few accounts and they will come back with another one to start it over again.

They won't be "isolated with me", the unwanted persons will be isolated from that base. And this separated base was a previous idea months before the gameplay became this angry 'cause of these beggar/scammer teams, so this is not only my wish to get an isolated place.

This isn't discriminating. Everyone have the right to purchase platinums.
    By the way of your thinkings the Winter event map was discriminating and then what is the Platinum Store?
    LOL, premium characters are the pillars of discrimination, 'cause they are platinum made ones?

To your P.S.: Yes, I'm a hater! I hate ones who abuse players by their naivity.

You might be laughin, but i was among those naive dudes who gave xrayz 'just for two days' and i knew that character from forums and from the game. He was (and still is - on forums) great and helpful guy..

So i guess i should hate such ppl more than u.. But i'm not..

Hate is a destructive emotion.. It leads to the Dark side, u know

And i just learned my lesson.. It cost me a couple of millions creds.. Lol..

P.S.
    Yes, i think making NY Fest for money was lame decision. I don't respect STS for that greed.. It's a holiday, cmon! Why make to pay for presents! We spend enough on elixirs and other stuff. IMO
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

"Yes, i think making NY Fest for money was lame decision. I don't respect STS for that greed.. It's a holiday, cmon! Why make to pay for presents! We spend enough on elixirs and other stuff. IMO"

In my opinion, STS have been payed with those two platinums for creating that dungeon. Okay, I must give You right, that it shouldn't be made as an X-Mas dungeon, but to have dungeons like that (not as X-Mas gift) is a really acceptable behavior of them to earn some bucks for their work.
    The game could still be played without spending any money on platinums, and "Free players" got vanity helmets too. Just had to walk to the other side of Blackstar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

The game could still be played without spending any money on platinums, and "Free players" got vanity helmets too. Just had to walk to the other side of Blackstar.
    yo dude! This is called "segregation" u know what that means? Ask american friends if u have any.. Better black ones - they can give u live examples

Be carefull.. Coz next step is makin ghettos and proclaim cyber-fashizm
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 01-31-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'd love to have a special ignore list for beggars in particular lmao. Since they've become such a huge part of the game lets make a special place in our hearts (<-- menus for begging toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default what

Are you serious I would never pay 1000 plat when I barely have 20! if
    You want the so called peace in your environment ignore people who do it you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

yo dude! This is called "segregation" u know what that means? Ask american friends if u have any.. Better black ones - they can give u live examples

Be carefull.. Coz next step is makin ghettos and proclaim cyber-fashizm
    So, if I have to pay for something to get it it's segregation?
    Oh my GOD! Did You play Pocket Legends? It's full of Maps where we have to pay to access it's dungeons. JEEESUS! Thank You for opening up my eyes! I won't play that racist game anymore! I will not support this nazi team any more!!
    Jesus Christ! Just realised that if I don't buy a ticket in the Cinema they won't let me in to watch the movie.. And if I don't buy a ticket to the bus, they won't let me travel! If I don't buy a house, they won't let me move in! If I don't pay in the shop, they won't give me food, and I die in hunger!! What a discriminative World is that I'm living in?? The Third Reich has came! I can't take this nazi pressure! I kill myself!

-_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sahandlali1 View Post
    Are you serious I would never pay 1000 plat when I barely have 20! if
    You want the so called peace in your environment ignore people who do it you
    LOL! It's not a must visit place, nobody is forced to enter it, not a new dungeon that You need for lvling up or for a quest. The same game that You already play with the difference, that there are only those players who paid the ticket.