Hello all! The Bronxman here!

As you know, there are many, many games for both the iPad and Android. Here are some games I definitely recommend. If you have not yet played these games, I strongly recommend you do so.

• Dark Meadow
  • Dragon's Lair HD
  • Fruit Ninja
  • Infinity Blade
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Pocket Legends
  • Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
  • Temple Run

This month, I am recommending the following games:

Undiscovered Gem

Frisbee Forever (FREE). There are few childhood toys that are as iconic as the Frisbee. Frisbee is one of the few brands that embodies what it is. It also happens to be a ton of fun to use. Frisbee Forever takes your classic flung Frisbee and crafts a devilishly fun puzzle/physics game around it. Your goal in Frisbee Forever is to complete 100 levels, steering the disc either using tap or tilt controls as it flies through an obstacle course and picks up stars. The more stars you collect, the better the medal you can earn. You’ll also receive coins to purchase new items and special Frisbees. The stars, too, are used to unlock more levels in the game. You also earn experience points, which are co-requisites with stars to unlock other worlds, as well as unlock special bonus levels and earn even more goodies.

"Man Rules" Game of the Month

Beast Boxing 3D (FREE TRIAL/$1.99). This Punchout-style of game centers on you, squaring off against an array of beasts. There are three modes: easy, challenging, and "whoa-momma." I am presently on the "whoa-momma" mode, and it is really tough. Your challenge is to face off in the boxing ring against round after round of beastly adversary. The matches are intertwined in a comic style story in which you learn about the strange and original characters. Fights are in a first-person perspective with taps to jab and swipes for hooks and uppercuts. Tilt controls allow you to sidestep, and holding two fingers down puts up your gloves to block. Combinations are possible, but be mindful of your stamina so you don’t get carried away and burn out too soon. The coins you’ll collect from cheering fans and after the match help your purchase extra abilities in the gym, which will be needed against tougher opponents. Beast Boxing 3D is a ton of fun for boxing fans. If you’re not sure it’s too your liking, there is a lite version to try for free. With great use of touch controls, an amusing storyline, and wonderfully illustrated beasts, Beast Boxing 3D is a K.O.

Guilty Pleasure

Army of Darkness HD (FREE). A free 2-D platformer based on the campy Army of Darkness movie. If you're looking for a game that does not take itself too seriously, and one that serves as a proper homage to Army of darkness, this is the game for you. When it comes to campy, over-the-top horror movies that should theoretically make good games, nothing really tops Army of Darkness. At its core, Army of Darkness Defense is a casual castle defense title with light RPG elements. Despite those RPG elements, you're not going to get a very deep experience here, but if you're a fan of the series you'll probably be happy with the end result. Most notable among the fan-fodder is the massive collection of voice clips found throughout -- something around the ballpark of over 100 different clips from the movie are included and scattered randomly about.

I will be reviewing the following games next month:

• 3D MMO Celtic Heroes
  • Backstab FREE
  • Boost 2 Lite
  • Dream:scape Lite
  • Enduro Lite HD
  • Galaga 30th Collection
  • iQuarterback 2
  • Mower Ride Free
  • Save Toshi!