Thread: Simple improvement to protect players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    There's one more drawback.with so much of gold cap and most people not even having 10% of it, people will tend to carry it in their account instead of stash.
    And with the prevalence in the rush buying mistakes and mistake swap scam trades more normal people will be affected than you and your lb holder friends.

This does not affect even a 200m item..only affects lb vanities, you guys honestly should accept that, rather than beating around the bush.
    Agreed, rush trades can lead to mistake. Sts have made trade window a 2 step confirmation process though so not to check is our own fault ultimately. Never rush a trade or trade in rush. When you add items to make up a trade & place trust the other person will trade back these items at agreed beforehand price...There is no sts safety net for this. Only hope in that the buyer/seller honours what was agreed. Increasing gold cap will come with another boon. Higher value items can also be traded in auction..perhaps lower auc tax would be nice too

Mythocrisis, I too bought medusa vest just after pirate booty 1year ago. Price for set then was200-220m. Now is approx 800m? (I'm sure a trader will be able to tell me if that's right) What does that say to how fast Al economy is rise & this is why I think we need this addressed. Devs make many tweeks & changes constantly to keep game balanced, fair & fun as possible. Not all updates & changes affect every one or even sometime the majority. Our job as the players is to give them the feedback & suggestions as we find them for game as it is now & for future
    Last edited by Albatroszz; 05-14-2020 at 03:20 AM.