Quote Originally Posted by Dodo365 View Post
Ive mad a level 18 bear and was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what gear ill need and the price roughly thank you
-Although I don't play at this level, typically players are using the Lv10 Elite variants of Str or Dex rings/ammys. (Runs roughly 6-8m for each attribute) depends how good you are at bargaining.
-On top of this, I believe people also use the lv10 elite armor or expert/artisan leathers. (Lv10 elite armor is a bit pricy right now, it's prices varies so I'm not sure. But the Leathers are fairly cheap, I can sell you mine since I don't play at this level often. Just Pm ibenji/ibenny
-As far as the helm, I think people use lv15 Hallo helm. Str is preferred but dex is ok as well. (I believe the prices on these are usually under 1m. I could be wrong haha, so Pm me and I'll get you one if you'd like.)
-For the weapons, the Lv1 Ditzo wand/forgotten bows/Lv1 Ditzo blaster are pretty good. You may get hate for using the ditzo blaster haha. (Ditzo you can buy for 3m-5m, try for 3m or less.) (I'm not sure about the forgotten bows, their prices can vary. If you want to be more economical just use a lv1 Ditzo wand and lv10 sniper wing/lv10 blackheart shield.)

Sorry if this was sloppy haha, good luck though!