Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont make this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Angry Dont make this game

Cmon people this will be just like Mt. Fang from what I have read. Vampires again? Not to mention it is a knock-off of everything that uses the vampire vs werewolf theme. It would also be a similar time era to PL and thats just sad. At least SL is with guns and future. Unless you plan on having people in factions that are at war such as WoW good vs evil theme or Skyrims Imperial vs Stormcloak battle. If players can be on factions its ok but other than that it will be a total waste of time and wont be different enough from PL.

IF YOU DELETE THIS POST YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ALL PERSPECTIVES TO BE SHOWN I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE I HAVE ONLY SHARED MY HONEST OPINIONS.
    I hope to see some supporters. Hate only if you wish

Livemau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Some people can't make it to mtfang bc it's endgame campaign or they pay 3plat
    But in dl they can start new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    Some people can't make it to mtfang bc it's endgame campaign or they pay 3plat
    But in dl they can start new
    Once level cap raises they can get there easy with the lower experience requirements and if they want vampirees it only takes a month to get to 58 without thrahsers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It's almost the opposite way around because in DL we are supposedly going to be the vampires rather than killing the vampires, so I think mt. Fang was a good precursor

PL Valkarya- 65 dex/int Mage~Ubernova- 51 str bear~Bearwithbow- 27 farmer dex bear~valksfarmer- 10 farmer bird
    SL Uberhealer- 40 engi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Are you kidding me? Dark legends is a perfect game and it is going to be a fresh start for us content starved pocket legender's. DL legends has room to grow...PL is full to capacity. That's why they reuse 95% of the content PL. I simply can't wait for this game to release. Gonna be awesome!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrnofunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

its the same thing except we have to do all the tedious work all over again. We cant show off the cool vanitys weve earned or even prove that we reached max lvl in PL or SL. In MW3 they have a feature where it shows all of your previous prestiges from other games. It isnt a perfect game as I clearly stated that it is TWILIGHT! Enjoy your game based off a book for women.
    Last edited by Livemau; 02-02-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PL Playa View Post
    It's almost the opposite way around because in DL we are supposedly going to be the vampires rather than killing the vampires, so I think mt. Fang was a good precursor
    So what you are saying is its the same thing with a different looking character? Killing birds, mages and bears? THe abilities will probably be similar and the classes will have same functions, a tank, a healer and a killer. Not a big deal and not worth another game.
    Last edited by Livemau; 02-02-2012 at 10:15 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I woud love to see some developer intervention in this. Perhaps talking with the senior members of the previous games and giving us a reward for our dedication to the game as some have reached the max level in PL 3 times and the max level in SL 2 or more times. Can we be offered out Elite vanitys in DL version?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    So what you are saying is its the same thing with a different looking character? Killing birds, mages and bears? THe abilities will probably be similar and the classes will have same functions, a tank, a healer and a killer. Not a big deal and not worth another game.
    How do you know? Are you complaining about a game no one as seen yet? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I dont think STS's intention was to make them so much alike. I think it was just a coincidence. From all I have heard, DL is supposed to be a more adult-like game with more blood and gorish-type gameplay, not just vampires. If you don't like it you simply don't have to play Some others do though, so give it a chance. And STS DEFINETLY isn't going to just stop production after all the hard work they've been putting into it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I dont think STS's intention was to make them so much alike. I think it was just a coincidence. From all I have heard, DL is supposed to be a more adult-like game with more blood and gorish-type gameplay, not just vampires. If you don't like it you simply don't have to play Some others do though, so give it a chance. And STS DEFINETLY isn't going to just stop production after all the hard work they've been putting into it.
    If they dont stop production they should at least offer the the people who have been around longer rewards like that veteran set in pl. When we go to "The Twilight Zone" bllod and gore wont impress me. The graphics on our phones can't cut it for such an advance game while also having it online. I realize they have gone too far to turn back but we need incentive to continue doing business with STS. Their best customers are the 66's and the 41's in SL or whatever that max lvl is. We buy the plat and once we leave that beloved game for a new one its back to noobville. Where the guild indicator is on PL there should be a previous achivments list on DL to show what we have done.

Livemau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    How do you know? Are you complaining about a game no one as seen yet? lol
    I know cuz I read the forums on this game and I have seen the preview wall papers and what other forumers have said.

Livemau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cmon people this will be just like Mt. Fang from what I have read. Vampires again? Not to mention it is a knock-off of everything that uses the vampire vs werewolf theme. It would also be a similar time era to PL and thats just sad. At least SL is with guns and future. Unless you plan on having people in factions that are at war such as WoW good vs evil theme or Skyrims Imperial vs Stormcloak battle. If players can be on factions its ok but other than that it will be a total waste of time and wont be different enough from PL.

IF YOU DELETE THIS POST YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ALL PERSPECTIVES TO BE SHOWN I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE I HAVE ONLY SHARED MY HONEST OPINIONS.
    I hope to see some supporters. Hate only if you wish

Livemau

Let's not complain about something we know absolutely nothing about.......take a peek at this......you may be getting a little bit ahead of yourself.....Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6ts6Uo-v0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good things come to those who wait...... <(^_^)>v They have said DL is the ace in the bag.....

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engelhard View Post
    Let's not complain about something we know absolutely nothing about.......take a peek at this......you may be getting a little bit ahead of yourself.....Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6ts...e_gdata_player

Good things come to those who wait...... <(^_^)>v They have said DL is the ace in the bag.....
    I watched it
    The graphics arent that great (like I said)
    (it uses that same old system of abilities we have in both PL and SL
    and the characters look weird
    Every company says the next thing will be the best so they can make more money
    Yes we do know a lot about this info is released every week!
    Developers Join in Please

Livemau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6ts...e_gdata_player

I watched it
    The graphics arent that great (like I said)
    (it uses that same old system of abilities we have in both PL and SL
    and the characters look weird
    Every company says the next thing will be the best so they can make more money
    Yes we do know a lot about this info is released every week!
    Developers Join in Please

Livemau
    You don't have to play it.....me myself I am excited By the way this game looks nothing like the other two, just saying

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

If they dont stop production they should at least offer the the people who have been around longer rewards like that veteran set in pl. When we go to "The Twilight Zone" bllod and gore wont impress me. The graphics on our phones can't cut it for such an advance game while also having it online. I realize they have gone too far to turn back but we need incentive to continue doing business with STS. Their best customers are the 66's and the 41's in SL or whatever that max lvl is. We buy the plat and once we leave that beloved game for a new one its back to noobville. Where the guild indicator is on PL there should be a previous achivments list on DL to show what we have done.

Livemau
    I think its pretty simple. DONT PLAY. I'm not sure why you're complaining about it. Be happy It's another awesome game STS is putting out. And why should we get rewards ON TOP OF a new game? Doesn't make sense. The content in PL is perfectly fine, if you have such a big problem with it just don't play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

You don't have to play it.....me myself I am excited By the way this game looks nothing like the other two, just saying
    Looks like most phones won't be able to handle it if its so great and it looks like this to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSbetnaD0A

Same item format and barely better graphics on your vid

Livemau

Where are the devs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I think its pretty simple. DONT PLAY. I'm not sure why you're complaining about it. Be happy It's another awesome game STS is putting out. And why should we get rewards ON TOP OF a new game? Doesn't make sense. The content in PL is perfectly fine, if you have such a big problem with it just don't play
    As a contributing member of the STS forums I feel like I need to help enhance the gameplay. What you are doing is going with the flow and you won't get anything accomplished like that. If anyone has something to say they should voice their concern. Thats what the forums are for.

Livemau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Looks like most phones won't be able to handle it if its so great and it looks like this to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSbetnaD0A

Same item format and barely better graphics on your vid

Livemau

Where are the devs?

First of all i'd like to request a lock, this thread isn't needed. The answer is very simple to me, if you're having problems with it don't play.

Secondly, don't assume what the game will be like. You should maybe try it before you start making accusations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau:558453
    its the same thing except we have to do all the tedious work all over again. We cant show off the cool vanitys weve earned or even prove that we reached max lvl in PL or SL. In MW3 they have a feature where it shows all of your previous prestiges from other games. It isnt a perfect game as I clearly stated that it is TWILIGHT! Enjoy your game based off a book for women.
    You do not have to go onto DL and restart all the "tedious work" as you put it. This game will be new and will be enjoyed by many. If you choose not to play it and redo all your hard work, then don't. Personally I haven't seen anyone clearly state, "When DL is released you MUST PLAY IT!" Just my .02

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt