Thread: Please buff warriors they are not strong enough2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    As everybody is avare today arived new game mode for pvp. In my opinion warriors dont do enough dmg. And i got hit by crit aimshot by rogue buffed with ebon armor and dags. It took 1% of my hp. So i came here to complain. Warriors should reflect all dmg, have acces to ult after every kills. Have no cooldowns. How about make their atack range so it covers whole map.I think many of us are going to agree. It was unbearable so i got it of my chest. Hope sts implements it.
    This is not a war, rogue, or mage issue.....

This is an issue of Drastically OP gear, enhancements, awakenings, OP pets being allowed....

Those modes are already enabled in the current PVP....

People have already been complaining about the disparity in the current PVP, so my input is that, if you are going to introduce a new PVP mode, why not do it while having those disparities eliminated????

We need more of a hardcore type PVP where any elaborate buffs and weapons are gained via pick up...... Buffs, Pets, gear ( any rarity) It's a gamble.... U want the buff, U go get it, U first and clear, U got it... Others are there too, yall battle until the better person gets the chest..... (U push and stun them for the chest battle, depending on your current setup..... All setups mediocre??? Well, let the best mediocre win after attempting....)

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: