Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I feel 3 months is too long between campaigns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

All o it's true, considering that dark legends is on the way! we will lvl in PL and some in SL. Then, we can all join forces and move to "sniff" DL!
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    @Red:
    I understand your opinion on this and I do partly agree.
    For Nuri's, the EXP was brutal, and that is why most people thought 3 months was too short.
    For Mount Fang however, the EXP was insanely fast, and that is why a few people thought 3 months to be short.
    However, you stated that the hardcore could grind to it.
    I wanted to say something about that.
    Did you consider the possibility of a hardcore player, that is willing to grind his way to 66, but does not have enough time to play the game and grind there?
    I believe this is where the opinion divides.
    Personally, I didn't have a lot of time to play so I breezed through it just to get that out of the way. But that's all fine.
    My main point was that STS should release a campaign expansion, that wouldn't raise the cap, midway to keep anyone that's ahead, busy. Even if it was recolored fang gear, we'd all be happy. Hell, they could make money out of it by charging plat for it (as long as its not the tragic pay per run)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

When dealing with opinions it's not about who is right or wrong,it's about listening to other peoples point of view and vantage point.
    I just wanted a dialogue and I wanted people to know how I felt and if anybody agreed, I think when the new level cap comes you should still be eligible to get the old level cap vanity.
    It is about staying current and relevant,somebody suggested going to a level cap every 5 months and I don't see how that is feasible nor would that make the game even interesting to play.
    This isn't about pleasing people but stating your opinion and I've made my stance and nothing will probably change as a result of it but that's what the forum is for.
    But I no longer have that excitement that I use to have due to the lack luster last 2 campaigns and eventually I expect my interest to diminish completely.
    So in the meantime I may or may not participate in Dark legends and I will not be back until Pocket legends of some sort of campaign update!
    And I hope the next pocket legends campaign knocks my socks off!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Nuris and mt fang are elite campaigns, so in the next lvl cap they should make 2 campaigns. 1 for normal then 1 that costs platinum and it is for elite players
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Honestly to the people reach max lv in a week or 2 days it's their own fault they get bored to quick... For people that normally play the game and don't use elixir, like myself, 3 months is actually to short! Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lots of thoughts on this one.

The level cap is hit in a range of time frames dependant on the individual player. Some like to spend money and get there quick, some like to take their time, or maybe don't have much time to play.

There is plenty of content and three classes to play in PL. At only 5 plat I find it hard to understand why most players can't level one of each class and really enjoy the many campaigns PL has to offer.

There are plenty of quests. Many players I meet don't bother completing quests. I think these in themselves are a great source of fun and enjoyment. Trying to complete all quests is in itself one huge feat.

I don't PVP but again this is a whole new area which can take up lots of time.

Personally I think 3-4 months is just fine between caps. There is plenty of content to keep people occupied. There are many players who would benefit from playing the game through again. Personally I now have a toon every 5 levels and have had lots of fun running all the maps.... Shadows is still a tough place to grind though....lol
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

This cap is fine time wise. Its allowing many people to collect their firsy vanity piece. Next campaign will be a good one, then a great one with the release of all the things coming shortly after the campaign comes out. All the doubters and nay sayers will be silenced, amd many who were driven away will return. New cool and amazing features that the community has wanted will arrive, but slowly.
    Im going to finally level my poor neglected bear to 66 since my mage was first and bird followed shortly after. Just hope 2k plat is enough to get 66 then 3 71s!
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For all the people who think that a longer wait between campaigns is gonna equal better content are wrong. The devs dont understand the game from the players pov and will continue to release the same content that they love but us players will only enjoy for a short time. A very good example is nuri's.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

All we can say, is that STS will try to do their best to make everyone happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Hellooooooooooo PVP all the way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We know that content is king. Everyone loves new stuff to play, explore, new experiences, new challenges. If we had the ability, we'd be pumping out content like crazy - but we are still a small shop (we just over 35 now total - a far cry from some of the larger companies we compete with). We are working hard to create quality stuff, new games like Dark Legends and keep fun stuff coming for our fans. While I don't have details to share, we do have stuff in work to keep more stuff coming for you to play with. As always, we couldn't get their without you, our fan's, support. Much <3 <3 back to you all for your continued support.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I cannot speak for anyone else but I have your back.
    And I anxiously and with the emphasis on anxiously await some new campaigns and things to do and I personally don't like pvp.