Thread: people hold grudges about a issue ingame way too long...

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default people hold grudges about a issue ingame way too long...

Whether it be you being mad and spilling it on someone then they spread arounf that you're a bad person or someone gets butt hurt in pvp and rushes you everytimes they see you and people that boot you everytime they see you. If any of you do any of that just causes someones past you all needa grow up and quit being immature the past id the pasr and quit judging people for it.
    /end ranish rant

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

2. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Agreed 100 percent bud!!!!
    Thats why I try to stay out of most arguments.
    I only get involved at all when I feel I can help and not hurt things.
    Lets face it people feed arguments and make them last longer with more hard feelings.
    Lets all just try and get along!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Whether it be you being mad and spilling it on someone then they spread arounf that you're a bad person or someone gets butt hurt in pvp and rushes you everytimes they see you and people that boot you everytime they see you. If any of you do any of that just causes someones past you all needa grow up and quit being immature the past id the pasr and quit judging people for it.
    /end ranish rant
    In fairness, you made your bed, you have to sleep in it. The past IS the past, but maybe if you were rude to someone maybe they just don't like you.

If I join a game and get booted for a very rude reason, I will boot that player for as long as I can remember their name.

I'm not directing this at you personally. Just the general "you"

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie:564436
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    /end ranish rant
    In fairness, you made your bed, you have to sleep in it. The past IS the past, but maybe if you were rude to someone maybe they just don't like you.

If I join a game and get booted for a very rude reason, I will boot that player for as long as I can remember their name.

I'm not directing this at you personally. Just the general "you"
    I have a really bad memory so i dont remeber who boots me ina rude way i just pm them asking why they booted me and they say. Sometimes it was the letter "S" because it was an elixir guild run and he didnt wanna be wasting time on his elixir understanable no grudge needed. Or i got booted cahse someone didnt like my guild i asked why? He started baggin on my GM i told him take it up with the GM im not here to hear you bag on whst i consider my family. And othertimes i got booted for too low of a level thats reasonable but like last night i was almost lvl 30 guy said 30+ and booted me when he could have waited 30sec but its all in personal prefrence and im glad to see your input

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Let me follow up by saying I don't generally hold grudges. If someone is rude and apologizes I don't have a problem with them.

If it is a friend and they boot rudely, its a whole different story. I don't know why. That seems like a major slap in the face.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie:564495
    Let me follow up by saying I don't generally hold grudges. If someone is rude and apologizes I don't have a problem with them.

If it is a friend and they boot rudely, its a whole different story. I don't know why. That seems like a major slap in the face.
    Thats true i gotta agree with you on both those things

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

yea i have seen tht heppen