Yeah i even deleted my friends that i had if i had more gold i would donit again unless people will be willing to accept anarchy points, basically anarchy points are like iou's or reward points, if u find nobunadaoda tomorrow between 7:00 am cst and 12:35 pm cst i will give that person 10 anarchy points.

Anarchy points can be redeemed for xp runs, gold, help, or anything. I am applying for a special position at the moment, details i can not fully reveal as of yet. 1 AP is worth about 1k gold, or 2 levels.

If you accept these conditions you will find nobunadaoda wandering each town, hidden for up to 5 minutes then i will move to a new town. I will only be in free towns, platinum towns not everyone has platinum. So have fun trying to find me. If you find me, "/t" tell me "Found You!" Then Wave. I will acknowledge you if i am avaliable and if i am not request me as a friend, when i get to it, i will accept and ask. Enjoy and have fun!

Ps anarchy points can be redeemed at anytime but if you need gold you will have to give me time. I do not play on weekends so they can only be redeemed while i am online during the week.

Ok ive rambled on too much, enjoy searching, the current cst time is: 6:44 pm cst the contest starts in 12 hours and 45 minutes