Thread: Bullying New PvP'ers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Bullying New PvP'ers

Nowadays, I see a lot of bullying taking place in PvP. I do rush..a lot...BUT, never players that are new to PvP. I am starting to realize that our PvP community is slowly declining in players. I rush people that stand a chance against me, and no, I am not bragging about my skills, just saying I fight people that have more expensive gear, positive KDR's etc. People that look like they can put up a fight. It really does make me sad though when a "noob" joins a PvP match and everyone jumps on him for easy kills. These are people that have no clue what they're doing, a lot of the new players I see can barely speak English and are wearing Common, Uncommon, or Rare armor sets and pumping skills points into what they think looks the coolest. They are just trying to have fun and we turn them away from Pvp'ing because we are so mean to them. I just think it would make a lot of people feel good if they helped these people out, whether it be gold, skill allocation help, or help in finding the right gear. Please take what I have just said into consideration and think about it next time you see someone like this.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackOak For This Useful Post: