Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunt to Kill the BEST pvpers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Dtf Abe true I propose a contest whoever flame posts each other next loses who ever doesn't apologize to each other loses! Who ever back stabs each other loses! Whoever is Awesome and being what a PL player means! Wins! Let's try ready set go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

um i honestly dont get this thread... i didnt really read the entire thing (its 5 pages long) but is it like u killed them once and took a pic of it? or like did u beat them to a game a 10???? so confused :?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabeast View Post
    um i honestly dont get this thread... i didnt really read the entire thing (its 5 pages long) but is it like u killed them once and took a pic of it? or like did u beat them to a game a 10???? so confused :?
    Just play like you usually do. If someone famous joins your game, offer them a fight. If you can get them once, it'll be post worthy ^_^

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Just play like you usually do. If someone famous joins your game, offer them a fight. If you can get them once, it'll be post worthy ^_^
    If u can get them twice, it'll be sticky worthy -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    ipad
    :O hax thats how u beat me! Im on second gen itouch! Jk ur mageys pro(;
    Post from Ipad2. (not)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Oh gosh...need I remind everyone that this a game?

Edit: The point of this thread was simply to have fun challenging some of the best. If you ask me, that sounds pretty fun. Why do so many people make such a big deal out of all of this?
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 02-21-2012 at 07:02 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

How about this: I put a hit out on my husband "rushorgtfo". Anyone who can find him and kill him, please post pics below. Lmao and shush... Don't tell him why. Allow me to laugh as he gets ganged for awhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Theres always been bad blood between him and me. Dtf always trash talk my guild. But i can say i am a way better gm then he is, i give my members more freedom and just cause i am there leader dont give me the right tell them what to do. Unlike him who threating his members to boot them if they dont rush or team a certain person. I dont use my leadership to pressure anybody cause i know just cause that person is in my guild dont mean they cant be friends with other people. Its really funny to me how his member can stand him, he treats them like they r lower then he is. People fight for me cause they r welling too not cause they have too.
    True, by saying this you're implying without even knowing that he treats badly when in fact he doesn't also he doesn't make us rush anyone. We're like a family and so if say I get rushed I'll tell my fellow members and I promise you it won't happen again and not once has dtf ever told us to rush anyone, if we rush someone they deserved it or maybe we just felt like it but most certainly not because dtf told us to. So before you go blabbering your mouth about stuff you don't know, learn the facts.
    Sincerely,
    -TrickiestFTW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickiestFTW For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickiestFTW View Post
    True, by saying this you're implying without even knowing that he treats badly when in fact he doesn't also he doesn't make us rush anyone. We're like a family and so if say I get rushed I'll tell my fellow members and I promise you it won't happen again and not once has dtf ever told us to rush anyone, if we rush someone they deserved it or maybe we just felt like it but most certainly not because dtf told us to. So before you go blabbering your mouth about stuff you don't know, learn the facts.
    Sincerely,

-noobtrick
    Trick i still see you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 02-22-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Trick i still you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.
    You know I have no history with the two of you and none of this relates to me, but holy Justg, can one make a post less legible? How old are you true? You write like some one new to the language and perhaps you are, but if you are to insult people you should at least make it clearly understood. Besides you sound awfully involved in this game... I mean so one person "betrays" you, it does not mean everyone will. See I poked a hole in your argument z.z!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doogyplum ツ For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Usely i dont reply to noobs who try flame me. And trolls like doggyplum is a good example. Reading first sentence i was thinking he just trying make peace then.., here he gose trying flam tp on his grammer lol look buddy i was typing that when i was driving, if you cant understand it then dont read it troll. If so just a game to you why dose it matter to you which had nothing todo with this now gtfo this post troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doogyplum ツ View Post
    You know I have no history with the two of you and none of this relates to me, but holy Justg, can one make a post less legible? How old are you true? You write like some one new to the language and perhaps you are, but if you are to insult people you should at least make it clearly understood. Besides you sound awfully involved in this game... I mean so one person "betrays" you, it does not mean everyone will. See I poked a hole in your argument z.z!
    ENGLISH I SPEAK WELL YOU SPEEEEC ENGLISS TO MI AN U SHOLD B FWENDS

But... Seriously man stop trolling and flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Trick i still see you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.
    I didn't beg you, you simply set that incentive for me to get to the max level quicker which I did. So get that straight. Second of all I bought every piece of the set all you did was get it crafted by buying the recipes so I owe you what, 90 plat?
    Do remember I already had the crafted shield. Also you're right I was a "noob" when I joined nal but unlike you, tanya, pk, and ebe I learned and evolved. Not only did I come from nothing but I made something of myself and I can assure you that I'm not a "noob" now. Also I didn't become "ungrateful" I was booted by pk need I remind you who wrecked your little guild, and that's why I left because he destroyed the guild and if I recall correctly pk(basically the leader of the guild) commanded EVERYONE to rush all theses innocent people and when I refused to do so then turned around and beat him senselessly 50-8 he then left the game and booted me from nal. So do note that I wasn't ungrateful and you know what I thank you for giving me the motive to strive ahead but you insulting me and others for no reasons and making false accusations is just to much and also I noticed how you changed my quote from"trickiestftw" to "noobtrick" yeah you're real mature dude, grow up.
    Sincerely,
    -TrickiestFTW.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickiestFTW For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

THIS IS SO POINTLESS!
    STOP ARGUING!
    It is doing absolutely nothing... at all. Try to PM one another and try to get things sorted out that way.
    I was reading this thread like 4 days ago and people are still blabbing at each other.
    I understand that some people are mad at the moment, but all this thread is doing is creating drama. Enough of this goes on in real life and even in game! Keep the forums sacred and talk privately with one another to get this sorted out. Please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    ENGLISH I SPEAK WELL YOU SPEEEEC ENGLISS TO MI AN U SHOLD B FWENDS

But... Seriously man stop trolling and flaming.
    Oh-kay, I really was just making an observation pertaining to their trolling / flaming.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickiestFTW View Post
    I didn't beg you, you simply set that incentive for me to get to the max level quicker which I did. So get that straight. Second of all I bought every piece of the set all you did was get it crafted by buying the recipes so I owe you what, 90 plat?
    Do remember I already had the crafted shield. Also you're right I was a "noob" when I joined nal but unlike you, tanya, pk, and ebe I learned and evolved. Not only did I come from nothing but I made something of myself and I can assure you that I'm not a "noob" now. Also I didn't become "ungrateful" I was booted by pk need I remind you who wrecked your little guild, and that's why I left because he destroyed the guild and if I recall correctly pk(basically the leader of the guild) commanded EVERYONE to rush all theses innocent people and when I refused to do so then turned around and beat him senselessly 50-8 he then left the game and booted me from nal. So do note that I wasn't ungrateful and you know what I thank you for giving me the motive to strive ahead but you insulting me and others for no reasons and making false accusations is just to much and also I noticed how you changed my quote from"trickiestftw" to "noobtrick" yeah you're real mature dude, grow up.
    Sincerely,
    -NoobTrickFTW.
    Wow trick you sure r ungrateful. Wont you ask arat how you payed for that set. Arat using your account as you two share accounts. But arat truely is a good friend to you he did alot ask everyone money for your set even saleing all that he had. Then i surggested nal to help you with your set, i can recall shiloo donating 100k niamah 200k and the rest arat got from me. And yes i used my own plats to craft your set. Also your pvp skills was from nights training with tanya, even you beat her in tourn and verbally trash talk her afterwards, show what kind person you r. But people like you even in a game means nothing to me now. And you nowhere near a noob? I hope not people should get better after months of playing. Anyways its funny to me two noobs kids who like joke around and talk about nonsense now on forum trying to talk like people who r mature lmao.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Also troll dooggyplum you know that english is not the only language spoken in the world nor is it in pocket legends. So please get your racist troll A somewhere else l.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Then all my assumptions are incorrect, excuse me. ~ Although I may be trolling I am by no means being racist; trolling unintentionally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

we need some more wood to let grow this fire here
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Ik this arguement doesnt include me but TP as tricks friend, id like to say-
    Grow up!

Also sounds to me u really wanna prove ur a well pvper, i suggest u take this in the arena instead of whinning and calling ppl out on forums. Cause im pretty sure u were the one who started trash talking on Dtf for no reason in the first place :/ nuff said.

~Chisk
    Last edited by Fallen_Chisk_Angels; 02-23-2012 at 02:42 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fallen_Chisk_Angels For This Useful Post: