Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunt to Kill the BEST pvpers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

OMG!!! Stop arguing!!! True you can be the best bird in the game at pvp!! Happy????!!!! And that would happen in YOUR dreams!!!!

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylazer View Post
    OMG!!! Stop arguing!!! True you can be the best bird in the game at pvp!! Happy????!!!! And that would happen in YOUR dreams!!!!
    LMFAO! This right here made me Laugh out Loud xD bahahahahahahah

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Holy Jesus it's literally always Trueplayer and some member from revelation. You guys seriously set the worse examples for newer players and it's pathetic. YOU GUY ACT LIKE BABIES ON A GAME. Have some fun for once...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

ill say...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ego, it's what stops us from making peace.

Guys, I don't know how many times people need to reiterate that this is just a GAME. What is the ego boost from winning a flame war going to do? Brag about it to your friends, your significant other? I'm sure the majority of them don't care and are just being respectful by agreeing.

Can't you see that when the flame war ends, nobody wins? The results are a loss of respect from the community, friends, and perhaps even bans/infractions. Is it worth it? From experience, I've had my share of flame wars, but I realize now that it just isn't worth it.

@Trickiest

It is my understanding that you're young, but being grateful to help that is given to you goes a long way. People don't make it to the top using a jetpack. They utilize others who are willing to help them. The least you can do is be grateful to them. If not that, repay them for their time and physical investments. There is nothing wrong to admitting that you had help. It doesn't make you lose ego and others don't look at you differently because of it

@True

I understand that you've been wronged by many. The best solution is to talk about it to the person privately. If that doesn't work out, request assistance from a higher power. I say this because all you have to do is look around. What's happening? Another flame war. Why? Because of personal disagreements. Just PM it out. It's what I've been trying lately and trust me, it helps.

@Doogy, The English statement was a bit out of line. You could tell by his attempt to add punctuation that he is familiar with the language, but it's not his first language.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-23-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

its not like we winning for money or any thing, like Apollo said: its just a game, just relax and have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Wow trick you sure r ungrateful. Wont you ask arat how you payed for that set. Arat using your account as you two share accounts. But arat truely is a good friend to you he did alot ask everyone money for your set even saleing all that he had. Then i surggested nal to help you with your set, i can recall shiloo donating 100k niamah 200k and the rest arat got from me. And yes i used my own plats to craft your set. Also your pvp skills was from nights training with tanya, even you beat her in tourn and verbally trash talk her afterwards, show what kind person you r. But people like you even in a game means nothing to me now. And you nowhere near a noob? I hope not people should get better after months of playing. Anyways its funny to me two noobs kids who like joke around and talk about nonsense now on forum trying to talk like people who r mature lmao.
    Are you ADD? Because you are one hell of a compulsive liar the only truth in your whole paragraph above was that some people helped pay for it but not as an extreme amount of money as you say, also you're right tanya did teach me a thing or too but I abandoned those tips because I learned things myself also she was the one saying things to me before the match such as "you're on the nal list now and I'm never gonna stop killing you" and "you're a noob trick" then she rushed me, so me beating her 20-1 in the tourney pretty much shut what she said down and so yeah after that I did rebuttal to all the things she would say to me before. So you can stick that in your juicebox and suck it you immature little punk. Oh yeah and...
    Sincerely,
    -TrickiestFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    Ik this arguement doesnt include me but TP as tricks friend, id like to say-
    Grow up!

Also sounds to me u really wanna prove ur a well pvper, i suggest u take this in the arena instead of whinning and calling ppl out on forums. Cause im pretty sure u were the one who started trash talking on Dtf for no reason in the first place :/ nuff said.

~Chisk
    There you go chisk! *bro five* haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also I would like to thank some people for helping me get to where I stand today(only because I read Apollo's post after I posted the things above) so I would like to thank first and foremost aratreoeybae for being there for me no matter what, Truplayer for motivating me to hit cap level not once but twice and also assisting in the crafting of my lilith set, Tanya for teaching me a few things on mage and also for her teaching Ara a really great combo on bears, cosmicghost for getting me more noticed, amyxrose for helping me practice, dtf for teaching me some really cool things, and well alot of other people too. So do know your assistance did not go unnoticed and if I didn't show my gratitude for what you helped me with then, I will hope this shows it now.
    Sincerely,
    -TrickiestFTW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickiestFTW For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Guys, I don't know how many times people need to reiterate that this is just a GAME. What is the ego boost from winning a flame war going to do? Brag about it to your friends, your significant other? I'm sure the majority of them don't care and are just being respectful by agreeing.

Can't you see that when the flame war ends, nobody wins? The results are a loss of respect from the community, friends, and perhaps even bans/infractions. Is it worth it? From experience, I've had my share of flame wars, but I realize now that it just isn't worth it.

@Trickiest

It is my understanding that you're young, but being grateful to help that is given to you goes a long way. People don't make it to the top using a jetpack. They utilize others who are willing to help them. The least you can do is be grateful to them. If not that, repay them for their time and physical investments. There is nothing wrong to admitting that you had help. It doesn't make you lose ego and others don't look at you differently because of it

@True

I understand that you've been wronged by many. The best solution is to talk about it to the person privately. If that doesn't work out, request assistance from a higher power. I say this because all you have to do is look around. What's happening? Another flame war. Why? Because of personal disagreements. Just PM it out. It's what I've been trying lately and trust me, it helps.

@Doogy, The English statement was a bit out of line. You could tell by his attempt to add punctuation that he is familiar with the language, but it's not his first language.
    If there were more Apollo's in Pocket Legends, the game would be heaven.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    LMAO! Far from it! I hope there isn't more than one me. o.O *looks behind back*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I concur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

LMAO! Far from it! I hope there isn't more than one me. o.O *looks behind back*
    Haha well you know what I mean. As always, you speak more words of wisdom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@Trickiest

@True

IDK, maybe you could, I could not. I have seen plenty of people who write just like that and english is their first language esp. if posted with a phone or other device.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doogyplum ツ View Post
    IDK, maybe you could, I could not. I have seen plenty of people who write just like that and english is their first language esp. if posted with a phone or other device.
    Ah, based on perspective then. I can usually tell the difference, since the way the sentence is structure determines it. I mean, there is a difference from one who is native to the English language using slang, improper grammar, txt lingo from one who just learned the language. The breaks between wording, awkward structure of the sentence, misuse of grammar (but at least attempting it) are the signs I usually look for to determine if the guy was a native English speaker or a non-native English speaker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I suggest thread lock.

Also,
    TruePlayer is a pretty old player. Whatever he did, people still need to respect what he says, being a founder means experience.
    Also, EVERYONE needs to chill here.
    1. No need to flame at each other.
    2. Apollo needs to stop making my eyes bleed from typing up Nobel-Peace-Prize worthy paragraphs.
    3. If we had only Parths on this forum, I would go color blind and faint from insanity.

/chillray.
    You all just got frozen. Have fun being your own <insert name>-sicle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Ah, based on perspective then. I can usually tell the difference, since the way the sentence is structure determines it. I mean, there is a difference from one who is native to the English language using slang, improper grammar, txt lingo from one who just learned the language. The breaks between wording, awkward structure of the sentence, misuse of grammar (but at least attempting it) are the signs I usually look for to determine if the guy was a native English speaker or a non-native English speaker.
    Lolomigawdstopbeeing a grammer po-lize plis ok.
    I no understand how 2 talk english w/correct grammer.
    S>Grammer po-lize PROtectshun spway!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickiestFTW View Post
    There you go chisk! *bro five* haha
    Lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

... I'm starting to regret starting this thread >.>

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    I suggest thread lock.

Also,
    TruePlayer is a pretty old player. Whatever he did, people still need to respect what he says, being a founder means experience.
    Also, EVERYONE needs to chill here.
    1. No need to flame at each other.
    2. Apollo needs to stop making my eyes bleed from typing up Nobel-Peace-Prize worthy paragraphs.
    3. If we had only Parths on this forum, I would go color blind and faint from insanity.

/chillray.
    You all just got frozen. Have fun being your own <TrickiestFTW>-sicle.
    That^