Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leavin'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Leavin'

Haven't really played in well over a month, just wanted to let everyone know not to expect seeing me on at all, at least not for a while lol. Didn't wanna just disappear like most do I recently lost all my contacts since my phone got washed. So if you had my number before, please either text me so I can get your number back, or PM me. I'm currently trying O&C, not playing it much but if you wanna add me my IGN is HotDream. May hop on and off here to check PMs ever so often, so feel free to PM me. Take it easy y'all, hope to see ya soon. Been fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

You know I don't talk to you but I clearly remember my first "hello" thread and you were the one to welcome me. Just wanted to mention that and on topic I hope you will be fine and if O&C is tempting enough I may try it out soon too.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

:-) ;-) =) :s :•)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Not sure what the Smileys are for above me...

But man, had some great times with you!!! I wish you luck in all your endeavurs

/DanielRH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Aww u weren't the type to leave like this:/ hope to see ya soon....
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Haven't really played in well over a month, just wanted to let everyone know not to expect seeing me on at all, at least not for a while lol. Didn't wanna just disappear like most do I recently lost all my contacts since my phone got washed. So if you had my number before, please either text me so I can get your number back, or PM me. I'm currently trying O&C, not playing it much but if you wanna add me my IGN is HotDream. May hop on and off here to check PMs ever so often, so feel free to PM me. Take it easy y'all, hope to see ya soon. Been fun
    Ill be expecting your return shortly. :P

Good luck bro!
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

GL in everything bro- have fun. I always said To myself ide leave when you, and parth left- because i figured youd never leave. See ya, you gave it a great run.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Aw man! Well, I guess a warm good luck would be a good farewell! Cya man, you will be missed!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Thanks all Been fun playing with you guys. As I said, I'll pop on and off forums ever so often just to check my PMs and such, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of me if anyone needs to. Best of luck to you guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Awe, pretty sure the chapter of mystic isnt over yet! anycase bro, have a good break! Conrad, parth leaving?...thats pretty funny stuff..he's too financed to leave
    Last edited by Rusalio; 02-11-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

David nooo
    At least you'll still be in touch...but we'll all still miss you!
    Good luck in life though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

:/.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Noooooooooooo! Well I can't exactly say that I'm surprised :/. Gonna miss ya sonny bunny . You were my fav (shh don't tell your brother)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Good bye Name:  AquilaCHAINZAWWZZZ.gif
Views: 217
Size:  6.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Aww :/

Hope to see you again somewhere in the future.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

David noooo! =[

It's been fun bro! I hope to see you back very soon!!! Have fun in O&C!

-Z

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Awe, i'm not even sure what to say. I miss you so much I won't even lie! It sucks because it's impossible to read anyone's minds anymore! I don't know what I'm going to do without my blonde partner in crime! I guess I'm just going to have to eat my feelings away! Can I blame you if I become sick off the enormous amounts of spam, bacon sundaes, and baskin robbins shakes i'm about to consume? I'm happy for you that you've taken this step! We've talked about this many many maaaany times before. Oh, and thanks again for surviving those thunderstorms with me this past summer! I swear I was going to die like a hundred times hahaha. By the way we have a lot to catch up on you bum. As for O&C, I would love to join you but you had to be all blonde and give your Apple products away. So ridiculous that iOS and Android have different servers. What am I ever going to doo? I feel like with you gone we're almost an extinct species. You are my mini me and don't you forget that! I already know your response and yes, you are a short, blonde, french girl. You have helped me so so so so sooo much through everything. Looking back at the past year we are such chatty cathy's lmao. Like I don't know who is going to share my opinions about people with. I thank you for always understanding me. Never forget that I am always here if you need my help. If you ever need someone to be a detective with then just holla at cho girl. I wish you the best of luck in learning how to drive...hopefully you get out of those graveyards soon. I recently got a new phone as well so I'll PM you my number again since I don't have yours either anymore. I decided I wanted to make this a massive post so I am going to fill it with things that I don't think anyone is going to understand but you. This is going to be a super long post but I think you of anyone would know how much I love to talk. This is totally nothing compared to your birthday message. This is for my dearest David, Big D, Dahveed, Agent D.
    First thing I am going to post is an episode of Finding Bigfoot. I won't even lie you got me completely into that show lmao. Some of the people in it make me lol so hard. I FOUND A WHOLE EPISODE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I love you for finding this show hahaha.

Second thing I am going to post is one of those jokes. You know the ones I am talking about. Kso if you are easily offended then don't read this lol.
    What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs laying in a ditch? Phil.
    Third thing I am going to post is a screenie....actually I think I am going to post a few. I think people deserve to see David since you're leaving and all I love you like a long lost sister...you go girlfriend. Can you say sparkly headbands? Don't killlllll me for this. I totally just went through my screenies and found some WHERE IS KRAZE WHEN I NEED HIM? I have so many more than this but I thought I would play nice ahahahaha. so embarrassing.

Fourth thing I am going to post is obvi our fav show of all time. so idk how long this post is so this is going to be my last....for now. who knows i might edit this. ANYWAYS...final thing. gogogogogogogo.

Au revoir mon ami daaahveed. Tu vas me manquer. It has been lovely. Oh and p.s. you know which option to choose when you're unsure: D. All of the above.
    Last edited by Petrichor; 02-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

David a molester? I would have never guessed...
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Iam there too actually. wich server did u choose? My IGN: RicciEW (case sensitive tho)
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

:/

-------AEO-------