Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends One-Player Mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exactly. player files save to phone would also be a thing for the better. if we accidently deleted our character we could re-upload to get the character back. but yes,something like singleplayer. or something in options, underneath the start screen. that way we can switch between solo, and multi-play depending on our situation. Maybe even a few drops ONLY in single player mode. But yes, singleplayer would be a nice addition, besides a complete multiplayer mmo...well i guess its not an mmo if it has singleplayer...or maybe we can change its mmo aspect a little bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ORR..there could be a practice mode...where you run through tons of levels (full pve aspect) with hordes of enimies. very similar to the levels of multiplayer. still, we would need to be able to save our player file to our phone...cause if that happens...we wont have to play as some ugly, low level randomized character. could also be an exclusive level for solo mode. Or solo mode could have the first, original levels when beta of SL was released. Well what everyones trying to say, is they like this because:
    A: were tired of getting disconnected all the time
    B: so its not as laggy, and cruddy when we dont have wifi on.
    C: We wanna play an awesome game on the go, rather than at home.
    D: Devs...your player base would sky rocket and more money will be raked in...
    E: We simply want something singleplayer.

Thats all. i hope i got all your points through.
    P.S: we dont earn exp in solo mode. (only for exploration)
    P.S.S: keep player file both on phone, and a back up online, and could give an option to download player.
    Last edited by Gala-x; 03-09-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Shouldn't have to depend on others

Something needs to b done. Way to hard without co-op. I know it's a MMO but, when I can't beat the Whacked-out Juicer @ lvl 5 Commando cause no1 else wants to stay long enuff to get thru it then the game bcomes ridiculously hard & frustrating. Or, they just stand there with their thumb up their butt & do nothing. I used all my stimpacks trying to stay in the game & lost everything. EPIC FAIL!!!! I want my stimpacks back or better weapons-armor for loot. Deleting this whole account. Waste of my ****ing time.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Spcmarblasto,

Sorry to hear you had a rough time with the Juicer. You might be interested to know that the difficulty of the early levels in Star Legends is being revised and will be adjusted to be a bit easier (and smooth out issues like what you describe with the Juicer). Look for patch notes in the near future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: