Quote Originally Posted by Splurd View Post
My simple point is that grinding for exp is not the only way a game can be entertaining. I used WoW as an example of an MMORPG which has entertainment, even outside of gridning. Both PL and WoW are MMORPGs. Tetris is not a MMORPG. So what is the problem with comparing them? Yes, they are on different consoles so we cannot expect the same standards of a game, but are the core, both games follow the same style of gameplay. It makes sense. Comparing Tetris do not make sense, and neither do you.

The reason why I mention the iPhones battery life is because,
tell me how many hours do you think it will take to get from level 20-25?
And can the iPhone battery last through that gaming session? And still function as a phone for the rest of the day.
So this is why I say the iPhone is not meant for such strenuous gaming.

Now, other then saying "oh your opinion is naive or strange" is there anything constructive you can say about justifying an exp reduction?

And if I think I'm condescending, well I cannot really change that. I add the smiles in a attempt to lighten the post, but if you still take offence then so be it. I'm not going to be some internet carebear just so someone can go bashing on.
Please try to be more of an internet carebear by adding more smilies because you're really hurting my feelings You are one tough mofo!

Hey, let's agree that neither of us make sense to each other since I'm not sure English is your first or second language, anyway. I'd rather you just add me (dootbird) so we can grind for hours together asap.

See you in game!