alright guys, so i already posted this once a couple of days ago. now i am an official recruiter. we are accepting level 66's and if you are close to level 66, id say within 15k of 66, we are recruiting you. if you are more than 15k away and you have platinum and are willing to do crypt runs, several of us, including myself, will power level you on crypt runs with no boss and get you level 66.

heres a little about us...

we are currently leading the leaderboards for the most level 66's. (we have 156 at the moment, soon to increase)

i, myself do trivia once either every saturday or sunday, and lots of times i do trivia randomly through the week (the trivia is only for our guild members and we usually host it publicly inside of mt fang or somewhere, so others can see whats going on). during this trivia i ask many questions in the categories of movies, sports, television, geography, pocket legends, music, and other random categories, but those are the main categories. the first person to answer correctly gets 25k gold on the spot then i continue to the next questions. the final question is worth between 50-100k (usually 50k).

also during some of the trivia at the end of the question i hold a vanity costume contest (doesnt necessarily have to be vanity but you have to look cool according to me and one other judge at least). the winner goes based off of how we are feeling that day (lol). and the prize for that is an even 50k.

we have several merchants in the guild (like myself) and we cut good deals all the time and try to keep everybody happy.

we do not accept beggars and we do not accept immature people (we have people 13 years old who act more mature than me, but i still am mature), also no disrespectfulness.

if you are interested in joining please leave a post on this thread or else message me in game.

my in game name is CASHCLIFF

also if you have any other questions and you can catch him on in pocket legends the leader of the guild is ZZOHAN

please all who are interested leave a reply.

thanks to all who read