Thread: <LEGENDS> the guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default <LEGENDS> the guild

alright guys, so i already posted this once a couple of days ago. now i am an official recruiter. we are accepting level 66's and if you are close to level 66, id say within 15k of 66, we are recruiting you. if you are more than 15k away and you have platinum and are willing to do crypt runs, several of us, including myself, will power level you on crypt runs with no boss and get you level 66.

heres a little about us...

we are currently leading the leaderboards for the most level 66's. (we have 156 at the moment, soon to increase)

i, myself do trivia once either every saturday or sunday, and lots of times i do trivia randomly through the week (the trivia is only for our guild members and we usually host it publicly inside of mt fang or somewhere, so others can see whats going on). during this trivia i ask many questions in the categories of movies, sports, television, geography, pocket legends, music, and other random categories, but those are the main categories. the first person to answer correctly gets 25k gold on the spot then i continue to the next questions. the final question is worth between 50-100k (usually 50k).

also during some of the trivia at the end of the question i hold a vanity costume contest (doesnt necessarily have to be vanity but you have to look cool according to me and one other judge at least). the winner goes based off of how we are feeling that day (lol). and the prize for that is an even 50k.

we have several merchants in the guild (like myself) and we cut good deals all the time and try to keep everybody happy.

we do not accept beggars and we do not accept immature people (we have people 13 years old who act more mature than me, but i still am mature), also no disrespectfulness.

if you are interested in joining please leave a post on this thread or else message me in game.

my in game name is CASHCLIFF

also if you have any other questions and you can catch him on in pocket legends the leader of the guild is ZZOHAN

please all who are interested leave a reply.

thanks to all who read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

also please, if you do not have platinum (no offense to those who do not have any), please do not post on here "hey im level 61 can i join????" answer is more than likely no unless you have close ties to the guild... and the ties need to be proven.

thanks again!

btw i play like 4 hrs a day so im usually on after work which is at like 4 pm-12am usually

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    also please, if you do not have platinum (no offense to those who do not have any), please do not post on here "hey im level 61 can i join????" answer is more than likely no unless you have close ties to the guild... and the ties need to be proven.

thanks again!
    btw i play like 4 hrs a day so im usually on after work which is at like 4 pm-12am usually
    Pshh, y does it madder is ppl dont have plat? I myself lvled to 66 without platinum, and it seems like u only care about the leader board more then the ppl & the quality. Just saying.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fallen_Chisk_Angels For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey I am currently lvl 63 I will try my best to get to lvl 66 today so I could join. If possible could you hold a spot for me. Thanks!
    --Member of AEO--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

LMFAO! I completely AGREE with you Fallen.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]NATCAVIQ [/COLOR]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

lol thx Nat, i didnt mean to flame this thread, im just expressing my opnion

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    Pshh, y does it madder is ppl dont have plat? I myself lvled to 66 without platinum, and it seems like u only care about the leader board more then the ppl & the quality. Just saying.
    +18317311

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Legends dont care of their players. They care only of top rank,leaderboards and popularity!

I remember zzohan when he was lvl 40 about. Who knew he became leader of a big guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Legends can do whatver they want i was just expressing my opnion, alot of ppl seem to like zzohan as do i..
    And i never said that they didnt care oftheir members, i simply ment it SEEMS like it, thier a big difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Here we go again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    Even though I am not taking any sides on this matter I just wanted to say this... Every guild has their own requirements, goals and customs. We cannot tell what are the right values because it is simply for the guild to decide what they are looking for in terms of recruiting and in general about being a guild. It is okay to express ur opinions but IMO it is not right to do like that on their recruiting thread. U r giving a bad image from them and it is not right to judge their intentions and values in public like this even though u consider them to be wrong.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Even though I am not taking any sides on this matter I just wanted to say this... Every guild has their own requirements, goals and customs. We cannot tell what are the right values because it is simply for the guild to decide what they are looking for in terms of recruiting and in general about being a guild. It is okay to express ur opinions but IMO it is not right to do like that on their recruiting thread. U r giving a bad image from them and it is not right to judge their intentions and values in public like this even though u consider them to be wrong.
    yah like i said, they can do whatever thy want....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I am now a Proud member of Eclipse and would not leave for $17375895385 Gold :-).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can we please keep this a recruitment thread. For anymore opinions make another thread.
    LVL 66 Mage Opgandalf | LVL 65 Bear Optankerbell | LVL 41 Bird OpDexyBird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight604 View Post
    Can we please keep this a recruitment thread. For anymore opinions make another thread.
    was about to say this s well, so i like to apologies to legends for my rude comments...
    good luck on the leader boards anyways guys. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elysony View Post
    I am now a Proud member of Eclipse and would not leave for $17375895385 Gold :-).
    random...