Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Here's a few things to consider before telling me you want to wait to see if this mode will be popular before adding team ranked pvp.

Realistically what's going to make it popular is going to be the team mode. It's fun when it's random teams and you need to build some sort of synch with the players from the queu that you may have never pvp'd with. It's a fun challenge however there is nothing like playing with your own team mates that you pvp with on a regular basis. It's going to be more competitive and more active. Also, I would leave the normal ranked pvp if I see my friends on the other team and vice versa. It's like getting in the way of each other from ranking/reaching the leaderboards.

Some people may prefer normal ranked with randomly queued players, and thats perfectly fine.

But there should definitely be team ranked. I promise that's where the 'ranked pvp' will gain popularity.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcane Ziix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I just think let us choose team and have some weakly knock out rounds guildies can't oppose each other until finals if no show win goes to next inline