Thread: Before posting a content complaint, read this :]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Before posting a content complaint, read this :]

Used the search bar to look up something when I accidentally came across a thread started by a fellow AoA with a respectable argument on opinions about certain changes to the game. Unfortunately it was locked by Justg due to uncivil talk in the thread. BUT his response at the end of the thread made complete and honest sense to why they do what they do since a lot of people think the devs avoid answering things like this.

"Obviously a lot of passion in this thread. I need to remind you to please keep it civil, both to each other and to us. We're busting our tails to make a great game that you can play for free while trying to make a successful business out of it. We've read through everything here, gonna lock it now.

- g"

If you want a direct link to his post in the thead, click here

Look, he's right. What's in bold is absolutely 100% correct to why they do what they do to the game. It's a business. They make as much content as they can free but they need money to keep the business alive and also make a living. It might not be the best, ultimate, epic content always with every release but nobody is perfect and not everyone can be pleased. If they were money hungry like a lot of other games don't you think they would charge to download the app + pay to get rid of adverts blocking half your screen + every campaign costing plat to gain access to? The game can be played free from lvl 1-66 and its your choice to buy the extras. They don't shove it down your throat to BUY BUY BUY PLAT with constant in game pop ups and daily reminders. Running 2 games and creating a 3rd is no easy task. Once DL is finished with beta and it's up-and-running smoothly, upkeep will probably be back to normal with great constant updates in all 3 games like everyone wants. So go easy on em will ya?

P.S. please don't turn this thread into something uncivil. Opinions can be voiced of course but just keep rants to a minimum. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all .

EDIT: BAM! look at this post by samhayne! I know it was posted recently in the same section and you already read it but its another great quote by a dev that pretty much answers A LOT of questions going around about new and upcoming content.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

I get a pretty steady stream of questions asking about when the next content and level cap raise will be coming for Pocket Legends and/or Star Legends. It is still a little ways out. We know new content is always enjoyed - especially when it rocks. So, we're taking time to make sure it rocks. We're also taking time to make Dark Legends super awesome. While we talk mad skills sometimes, we're not a 1,000 person company - more like 35. All of us are working hard for your business! Thanks as always for your continued support
    Last edited by Ihavenokills; 02-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ihavenokills For This Useful Post: