Thread: Honor Ranked PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Exclamation Honor Ranked PvP

Hello everybody,

I wanna say a big thank you STS for giving us this big chance to compete with each other using equal gear.

But there might be something which i was thinking off there's a lot of trolling and acussation going around in this mode.

For example there are some people who are not playing along with other people due to the past experience "i don't play with this nub" and they go afk or avoiding the battle only to make the team mates to lose the game cause they are so-called "nubs".

There's another thing which comes with this: Spawning the players in City of Windomoore which now it's known as City of Swearmore.

I used to PvP back at level 41,46 cap and i can tell you how stressful it was for everybody the accusation, the trolling and the rest of it.

This type of thing can mess up your real life and it's also called "bullying". There's no way that this type of behaviour to be censored due to reporting.

In any case I was thinking if there is any chance for the names in Honor ranked to be hidden with the class type as: Red Rogue, Blue Rogue, Red Mage, Blue Mage, Red Warrior, Blue Warrior.

It will avoid a lot of discussion, a lot of drama, a lot off everything as a matter of fact.

In regards of spawning, please spawn everybody in their guildhall or to any City map chosen randomly for everybody.

Thank you!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

-1 on the name idea. Everyone has a different playstyle and you’ll have to adjust based on your team.
    To add on - I’ve never seen anyone not play with someone because they’re a “nub”, you do realize if they leave the game they lose points as well. As for the trash talk, I’m sure most people who play this game are mature enough to not take what a random stranger online says personally, and if not well there is an ignore feature. I do see where you’re coming from I just don’t think its necessary...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wap; 07-17-2020 at 12:13 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Hello everybody,

I wanna say a big thank you STS for giving us this big chance to compete with each other using equal gear.

But there might be something which i was thinking off there's a lot of trolling and acussation going around in this mode.

For example there are some people who are not playing along with other people due to the past experience "i don't play with this nub" and they go afk or avoiding the battle only to make the team mates to lose the game cause they are so-called "nubs".

There's another thing which comes with this: Spawning the players in City of Windomoore which now it's known as City of Swearmore.

I used to PvP back at level 41,46 cap and i can tell you how stressful it was for everybody the accusation, the trolling and the rest of it.

This type of thing can mess up your real life and it's also called "bullying". There's no way that this type of behaviour to be censored due to reporting.

In any case I was thinking if there is any chance for the names in Honor ranked to be hidden with the class type as: Red Rogue, Blue Rogue, Red Mage, Blue Mage, Red Warrior, Blue Warrior.

It will avoid a lot of discussion, a lot of drama, a lot off everything as a matter of fact.

In regards of spawning, please spawn everybody in their guildhall or to any City map chosen randomly for everybody.

Thank you!
    Thissss is perfect $.$

+11111

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    -1 on the name idea. Everyone has a different playstyle and you’ll have to adjust based on your team.
    To add on - I’ve never seen anyone not play with someone because they’re a “nub”, you do realize if they leave the game they lose points as well. As for the trash talk, I’m sure most people who play this game are mature enough to not take what a random stranger online says personally, and if not well there is an ignore feature. I do see where you’re coming from I just don’t think its necessary...

Blue - I haven't mention playstyle, i'm not worrying about anybody's playing style. What you've just said it's clear for me and this is not general honor ranked pvp talk. This is off topic.

Red - I've witnessed this type of behaviour. I'm talking from my own experience. It really happened for teams to get trolled cause they cannot come along with each other.

Green - 2 friends of mine told me they are done with honor ranked due to bullying and being called nub and getting toxic also cause of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Blue - I haven't mention playstyle, i'm not worrying about anybody's playing style. What you've just said it's clear for me and this is not general honor ranked pvp talk. This is off topic.

Red - I've witnessed this type of behaviour. I'm talking from my own experience. It really happened for teams to get trolled cause they cannot come along with each other.

Green - 2 friends of mine told me they are done with honor ranked due to bullying and being called nub and getting toxic also cause of it.
    lol ok i guess i’ll have to explain it in depth.

Blue - Every player has a different play style, if you can’t see their name and don’t know who it is how will you adjust to their play style?

Red - Again if the player “trolls” or “leaves” they lose points as well thats literally the punishment. i’ve seen some players leave but then it turns to a 2v2, never seen a play “troll” because they’re on a team with a “nub” lol

Green - Ok. Tell your friend to grow up, not everything* said in game has to be taken personal. Also there is an ignore button.

Last edited by Wap; 07-17-2020 at 01:10 PM. Reason: everything** not everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

lol ok i guess i’ll have to explain it in depth.

Blue - Every player has a different play style, if you can’t see their name and don’t know who it is how will you adjust to their play style?

Red - Again if the player “trolls” or “leaves” they lose points as well thats literally the punishment. i’ve seen some players leave but then it turns to a 2v2, never seen a play “troll” because they’re on a team with a “nub” lol

Green - Ok. Tell your friend to grow up, not everyone said in game has to be taken personal. Also there is an ignore button.

Blue - You are going against your own idea over here:

Red - They are not leaving they are mimicking they are playing so they cannot be reported.

Green - This is a little bit too harsh, isn't it? They are 14 years old - 18 years old. They are not allowed to grow up so fast And they care about being called out in general chat.
    Last edited by Titanium; 07-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Blue - You are going against your own idea over here:

Red - They are not leaving they are mimicking they are playing so they cannot be reported.

Green - This is a little bit too harsh, isn't it? They are 14 years old - 18 years old. They are not allowed to grow up so fast And they care about being called out in general chat.
    WHAT?? are you even reading what you’re typing man this makes no sense.

I’m not going against my idea. I am against your idea of doing “red rogue red tank” as name because then we can’t see who our teamates are and to adjust to their playstyle...

I’m 16 lol. If you take being called out in a game personal, you shouldn’t be on a game lmao its normal stuff. Other games like cod and 2k have a way more toxic community and other kids are able to not cry about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello everybody,

Thank you!
    Shut up and grow up its apart of the game cant stand these sour pusses being upset over an in game argument

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I get bullied alot,.. like a lot. Every match. When i made 1 mistake. For example late heal or got stunned and bug jugg. They start calling me "nab, noob, stup*d, idiot war, trash, you shouldn't play rank, dont qeue noob." But i don't take it seriously lmao. Because its normal.... What i do is, i hope they are not going to be in my team. I want them to be an enemy so i can prove that they are wrong. Like recent matches, we beat them several times. Now, they don't call me those kind of stuffs but..... It all goes to other teammate ....

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zuxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxin View Post
    I get bullied alot,.. like a lot. Every match. When i made 1 mistake. For example late heal or got stunned and bug jugg. They start calling me "nab, noob, stup*d, idiot war, trash, you shouldn't play rank, dont qeue noob." But i don't take it seriously lmao. Because its normal.... What i do is, i hope they are not going to be in my team. I want them to be an enemy so i can prove that they are wrong. Like recent matches, we beat them several times. Now, they don't call me those kind of stuffs but..... It all goes to other teammate ....

Simply said get good at the game and you wont get bullied its natural selection / survival of the fittest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Govvther View Post
    Simply said get good at the game and you wont get bullied its natural selection / survival of the fittest

Yup, that's what i do. I practiced pvping and set my skills to be efficient for the game. And I got good results. I haven't see any bullying towards me. Instead i cheer and befriend with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Govvther View Post
    Shut up and grow up its apart of the game cant stand these sour pusses being upset over an in game argument

This sort of reply is exactly what titaniums talking about lmao

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Honor ranked pvp is just as toxic as normal pvp.. I don't see the difference except for the fact that if you leave, you get penalized. However, I don't remember people complaining and saying that igns should be banned in normal pvp as well.

You could make a close comparison between competition for OG Ctf and Tdm LB ==== Honor ranked points/ Honor ranked LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

-Just a little note for the devs-
    there would be no team bullying or manipulation if we had a team ranked system where we can chose our own team, just saying...
    I know I know you guys want to check first if this mode is popular but you can clearly see people getting toxic with their random team mates (maybe because of their experience from games before). A short duration test for team rank would be really nice... so we can see some results, pro/contra arguments. If the majority is against it, I'm fine with it, but atleast let us try it once

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Hello everybody,

Thank you!
    +1 million
    I post before about pvp bullying inside and outside pvp or after pvp they trashtalk each other, and also i think it can avoid the kdr farming or kdr feed. I think this is a good solution for that. Pls hide the ign of all inside new pvp and also old pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Click on ignore simple. Thousands of people in games and real life get bullied everyday. Grow up and stop avoiding the problems. If you’re between the age of 14-18 that’s just embarrassing. There’s an IGNORE button. If you’re friend is getting bullied that’s why that button was added on there. “Nab” “noob” “ you suck at healing” I don’t know any kind of person that would feel bullied by these words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banana101 View Post
    Click on ignore simple. Thousands of people in games and real life get bullied everyday. Grow up and stop avoiding the problems. If you’re between the age of 14-18 that’s just embarrassing. There’s an IGNORE button. If you’re friend is getting bullied that’s why that button was added on there. “Nab” “noob” “ you suck at healing” I don’t know any kind of person that would feel bullied by these words.

Bully word is not only noob or nab, continue to weak poor and worst is badwords and sometimes treat the other that he will be banned for no reason with laugh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

This is a tough scenario. I agree with many things Wap says about the negatives, but maybe if it were a selectable option... Personally, the fact that all the names (opponents and team members) are the same color (white), makes it hard for me to tell who is my teammate. I wish there was an option that would make it so it would do exactly what you said, this way, I would be able to know who is on my team and who isnt based off the color of their names. It shouldn't be forced though.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Titanium tell your friend to quit the game if he doesn’t find the ignore button that’s the most quick and easy fix there is. If he can’t find himself to the ignore button then it’s his problem for letting people “bully” him. He’s too old to be feeling like this over an anonymous online game .