Thread: Question about a crash/virus/hacker/idekwhathappened?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Default Question about a crash/virus/hacker/idekwhathappened?

Playing PL with a few friends last night, doing the buff glitch together for fun, and my screen freezes as I try to do the laugh emote. First freeze ever, but I figure no biggie, it'll come back. 5 minutes later, it's still frozen. I took out the battery, waited 2 minutes, put it back in, and booted up. Things should be fine, right? It crashes as soon as I log into PL this time, have to take out the battery, boot up again. Now it crashes in the forum app when I tried to PM the people I was playing with to say sorreh. Remove batt, boot up, and it crashes in settings. At this point, got really p/o'd and went to sleep.

Woke up 9 hours later, hit the power button. For some reason it was in sleep mode when I know it was off when I left it going to sleep. Can't do a thing, the whole thing is frozen solid. I make breakfast, come back 60 minutes later, and it seems to be normal. As soon as I go thru the pass-pattern, it looks like all 5 homescreens were factory reset. All my apps were still there when you go to view them, everything else was fine. I started up PL, and thankfully, it worked.

Does anyone have any idea what happened? Don't really want to go thru this again. I've NEVER had any problems with my android before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Am facing a similar problem like that right now.
    As soon as i log in its crashes

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
    FIREBOYEDDY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

It could possibly be the recent patch? I don't know, I'm not big on technology.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

You might want to Google this as it could be a virus.my phone has never ha problems but I've only had for like 2 months....its rooted so hope that never causes any problems for me good Luck with this