Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/22/2020 | Party Crasher! Arlor Style (NEW Event!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

as per my opinion worst scenario which will led by this event is that house owner or his spouse will pay people to come to their house ....same as what people do for lb slots .. rip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm pretty disappointed first why is this event hourly that's already a red flag unless it's a world boss where you can join with 100+ people or something second 20 people a house, why the're a lot of people who don't even make friends or are in a good guild with a lot active players (myself included because i only do daily and almost don't communicate and if i make friends those people stop playing after a week) and why make only the house owner available to drop that belt people are greedy the most won't join because they want the belt by themself, like why would someone play a lvl where only 1 or 2 persons get all the good loot while you get max 5k and some house items or something like that, they can make a way better community event than this. This is really weak and sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

STS for the win with another new event! thanks 😘

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    +25% (stacking)
    And 25% Damage Resistance(Damage Reduction?)?

5-8 people would be better instead of 20. And every 30 mins v.s 1 Hour.

I hope this is not some test for whether a future World Boss kind of map is a good idea, because this is not the right way to test this tbh. A Real Map, Random/Team join, with equal drops for everyone is how you would do a test like this.

Anyways I hope some World Boss type Map does happen for future .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

+25% (stacking)
    Thank you very much

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

+1 world boss will be dope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    You Legends thought you could have a house party without a party crasher noticing? Think again!

There's a brand new event in Arcane Legends this week, and we're encouraging you to party hard! But be careful, there's a party crasher lurking in Arlor and he may have his eyes on your rocking shindig if it gets too rowdy.

Here's how the House Party Event works:

Gather 20 or more of your friends and guild mates in your house (guild halls don't count) for a party! You get to decide what to do at this party. It's just the number of people that counts.

Attachment 197737

Near the top of every hour, you'll see a system message indicating that Blotto the Troll is on the hunt for a party to crash, and you'd better hope it's not yours! ...or do you?

Attachment 197738

If you have 20+ people in your house when the top of the hour hits, it's party time! When Blotto the Troll arrives, team up with your party goers to slay the party pooper before he smashes your favorite vase!

Attachment 197739

Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties. Both hosts and their guests can pick up the loot. These include some brand new items like the Black Arcanite room divider and Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox that has the chance to drop the Deluxe Lounge Coat and Briar Pipe vanities.

Attachment 197742

Attachment 197753

House owners and their spouses have the chance to loot some additional items, such as Blotto's Housewarming Gift which has all of the items of Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox, with the addition of Level 76 Arcane Belts!

Attachment 197748

And new Party Dance Floor and Titan's Halo disco ball furniture items.

Attachment 197752

The House Party Event will run for one (1) week starting 7.23, ending on 7.30.

Party hard, Legends! And don't forget to come back here and show us screenshots of your epic parties! We'd love to see.
    I have only 3 friends haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    You Legends thought you could have a house party without a party crasher noticing? Think again!

There's a brand new event in Arcane Legends this week, and we're encouraging you to party hard! But be careful, there's a party crasher lurking in Arlor and he may have his eyes on your rocking shindig if it gets too rowdy.

Here's how the House Party Event works:

Gather 20 or more of your friends and guild mates in your house (guild halls don't count) for a party! You get to decide what to do at this party. It's just the number of people that counts.

Attachment 197737

Near the top of every hour, you'll see a system message indicating that Blotto the Troll is on the hunt for a party to crash, and you'd better hope it's not yours! ...or do you?

Attachment 197738

If you have 20+ people in your house when the top of the hour hits, it's party time! When Blotto the Troll arrives, team up with your party goers to slay the party pooper before he smashes your favorite vase!

Attachment 197739

Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties. Both hosts and their guests can pick up the loot. These include some brand new items like the Black Arcanite room divider and Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox that has the chance to drop the Deluxe Lounge Coat and Briar Pipe vanities.

Attachment 197742

Attachment 197753

House owners and their spouses have the chance to loot some additional items, such as Blotto's Housewarming Gift which has all of the items of Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox, with the addition of Level 76 Arcane Belts!

Attachment 197748

And new Party Dance Floor and Titan's Halo disco ball furniture items.

Attachment 197752

The House Party Event will run for one (1) week starting 7.23, ending on 7.30.

Party hard, Legends! And don't forget to come back here and show us screenshots of your epic parties! We'd love to see.
    just a suggestion... 20 pll are ""too much"" and near top hour(?) isnt its too long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kunibertix View Post
    I have only 3 friends haha
    and no spouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

That belt is gonna be extremely expensive seeing how rare it is the proc sounds awesome tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please don't tell me this will last for 2 weeks, i don't have friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let devs play with themselves xD i wish i can get 20 player online like 2-3 years ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The worst part is I don't even have a spouse 😭😭😭😭😭

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I hope they change homeowners being only ones to loot good stuff or decrease 20 a bit much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oi futumsh what is this tired event, why is it 20 ppl and homeowners and spouse get extra loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Here’s what I’d change;

1: make it for both houses and guild halls. It excludes some due to small fl, time zones ect
    2: lower the # of ppl needed to spawn. For the same reasons (like waaaay less)
    3: the belt should be available for all in the party. Makes no sense to exclude single ppl, and folks will fight to be host.
    4: spawn more than once an hour pls
    Maybe even have random chance to spawn in a town
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Hello all this event sounds fun I do miss the old jarl event what needed energy however this is a interesting concept if anyone needs a house to party at do /visit itemstore or any of the houses on homeshow that way your likely to get into a 20 people + party also would exspect a very large amount of drops considering one drop per hour and we would like it to be worth wile but it is a good idea ovessly there will be some teething at the start of event but I'm sure it will be tweaked as we go along.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I do not like the idea that only the spouse and homeowner can loot the belts. How r u gonna convince 20 ppl to help you and ur spouse loot belts while they don’t even have a chance to loot it. A lot of ppl will want the party at their house and then we won’t have enough ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want that belt so i dont want to be hosted by someone thats not fair....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

+25% (stacking)

does this maybe means in the racing event we will even use attacks when racing? so it would be so helpful this belt!

Wow sounds op exiting!