Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How sad it is.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default How sad it is.....

That STS has completely ignored SL and not developed any meaningful content since Voleria came out. Not even thrown us a few new pinks to keep interest. They shouldn't have abandoned this game just to push DL out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey have you played pl lately? Pl hasn't gotten any new content since December either. Hang in there

edit: Both games should be seeing new content right after the Dark Legends release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

We all understand, keep your chin up bud...im playing for Credits, Vanities, Ingredents...Stimps....they will all be needed next update
    Same can be said for Pl....Stuff will be in demand, and I want to be ready so i can sell at a good price
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Do remember that STS is currently working on CoCII (which will be out in less than two weeks), Dark Legends (which will come out sometime in March), and Humania/whatever next Pl campaign will be. Just be patient and new content will be here before ya kno it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

A new cap isn't needed. But more content is. There's really nothing much to do after hitting the level cap. There should be more thing other than pvp, just farming and capping. Sure you can do other stuff but who does? People want things nicely presented in front of them so they can easily click on it an go to whatever there is to do.

Oh and the lack of pinks is just disappointing IMO.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    A new cap isn't needed. But more content is. There's really nothing much to do after hitting the level cap. There should be more thing other than pvp, just farming and capping. Sure you can do other stuff but who does? People want things nicely presented in front of them so they can easily click on it an go to whatever there is to do.

Oh and the lack of pinks is just disappointing IMO.
    On the same note, after a new cap does get released, then wait 2-3 weeks and add a "Helper Content which worked well with Pink guns and Shield released at lv 35" (this can be from a new gun/shield...Vanity, armors...maybe a hidden boss like vulcer ticker) to keep ppl from just disappearing from the game keeping busy in something else. (we want them here in pl/sl not WoW or SWTOR)
    I see the issue with capped players more the new members. New ppl got things to do, Capped players were in a hurry to cap because the fear of a vanity that is no longer obtainable with a fast update.
    Last edited by octavos; 03-01-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

STS is no super huge developer either, they only employ 35+ employes this isn't EA guys. Be patient young padawans all great things take time.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    STS is no super huge developer either, they only employ 35+ employes this isn't EA guys. Be patient young padawans all great things take time.
    Yup...anyway back to waiting and farming lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

PL players had to wait like 3 months for new stuff after the Sand Caves for the development of SL. Then compare the current endgame tank armours from PL and SL: Bears get little tufts on their shoulders, commandos get shiny unique armour. SL has new vanities to farm, PL still just has hooch hats. But im just waiting for DL to come out looks interesting, in the mean time get more money ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

As Said by Sam in a post...StS is not a team of 1000's its only 35+ guys...who working day and night...its not easy develloping a game..
    Just be patient...new updates will be coming pretty soon..to blow your Mind out

~Rik(Rittik)
    Last edited by Rittik; 03-01-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazii View Post
    That STS has completely ignored SL and not developed any meaningful content since Voleria came out. Not even thrown us a few new pinks to keep interest. They shouldn't have abandoned this game just to push DL out.
    They didn't abandon SL or PL
    It takes hard work and a lot of time making a new game
    You try making new content and new lvl caps for two games while making another game from scratch with only 35+ people
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anishavie View Post
    They didn't abandon SL or PL
    It takes hard work and a lot of time making a new game
    You try making new content and new lvl caps for two games while making another game from scratch with only 35+ people
    The fact that they're working on a 3rd game so early really surprises me. Just for the reason that they're a smaller team. Unless they have an efficient schedule to equally work on 3 separate games, it seems like the games will be ignored until content is made for another

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

As we launch Dark Legends, we will be dedicating Live Teams to SL and PL so the content flow should drastically increase. Thanks for your patience and hang in there! Maybe go level in PL for a bit?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    As we launch Dark Legends, we will be dedicating Live Teams to SL and PL so the content flow should drastically increase. Thanks for your patience and hang in there! Maybe go level in PL for a bit?
    Cool we can start complaining about lack of attention paid to DL in the near future! STS cannot possibly win this!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    There you go... Lovely news, I know were getting impatient but as you can see many of us have love for you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All you "just be patient" folks kill me. Part of the attraction of PL and SL is the constant support and interaction from STS. Even when they developed SL they didn't ignore PL. Their development of DL is different. They are basically taking a three month plus hiatus from Pl/SL development which just plain sucks. I honestly don't think its that hard to design and implement a few new items (pinks) once a month just to keep our interest. The feeling I get is that they just don't care and are saying "leave if u want" we are developing DL at all costs. It's a shame IMO. STS may win all these fancy awards for their apps when they're first released but they should be worrying about winning our hearts ( and keeping it that way).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krazii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazii View Post
    All you "just be patient" folks kill me. Part of the attraction of PL and SL is the constant support and interaction from STS. Even when they developed SL they didn't ignore PL. Their development of DL is different. They are basically taking a three month plus hiatus from Pl/SL development which just plain sucks. I honestly don't think its that hard to design and implement a few new items (pinks) once a month just to keep our interest. The feeling I get is that they just don't care and are saying "leave if u want" we are developing DL at all costs. It's a shame IMO. STS may win all these fancy awards for their apps when they're first released but they should be worrying about winning our hearts ( and keeping it that way).
    Dammit, why am I out of thanks lol
    This post is exactly who me and many other of my SL friends feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Already bored of Voleria? Seems as cool as a campaign gets to me, with the nice new landscape, annoying snipers, all that... And yeah, they're working on a lot of stuff. New campaigns are coming out in PL and SL pretty soon, and they can't just disregard the development of another game. And pinks? Not really a good idea in my opinion. I like how the term of "Legendary" actually applies to SL, unlike PL where useless AO drops go for less than 500 in CS. I'd rather keep it this way with a bunch of purples than pinks in every campaign for more people to obsess over. As for the whole patience thing? I really like the way the campaigns are spread out a few months. Those of us who are casually trying to hit 41 without any enhancers really appreciate the gap, and even though the stimulation of constant new content is nice, STS has a limit. Juggling two current games and developing another which is set to be released this year, all the time dedicated by the devs to the forums and updates are more than plenty for me. And there's a HUGE difference between a 3-month hiatus and the time it takes to make a new campaign while improving existing ones while simultaneously interacting with the players
    Last edited by Azamaster; 03-03-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Voleria is pretty good. And as for pinks. There's only 6 in game. The first 3 were a joke and the pink guns were there to sell pink shields.

Here's to solution to stop some boredom -> more content to play in between lvl caps

I hate hearing "well they're working on the next lvl cap, be patient"

There is hardly anything to do after capped. There needs to be more things to do. More variety.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azamaster View Post
    Already bored of Voleria? Seems as cool as a campaign gets to me, with the nice new landscape, annoying snipers, all that... And yeah, they're working on a lot of stuff. New campaigns are coming out in PL and SL pretty soon, and they can't just disregard the development of another game. And pinks? Not really a good idea in my opinion. I like how the term of "Legendary" actually applies to SL, unlike PL where useless AO drops go for less than 500 in CS. I'd rather keep it this way with a bunch of purples than pinks in every campaign for more people to obsess over. As for the whole patience thing? I really like the way the campaigns are spread out a few months. Those of us who are casually trying to hit 41 without any enhancers really appreciate the gap, and even though the stimulation of constant new content is nice, STS has a limit. Juggling two current games and developing another which is set to be released this year, all the time dedicated by the devs to the forums and updates are more than plenty for me. And there's a HUGE difference between a 3-month hiatus and the time it takes to make a new campaign while improving existing ones while simultaneously interacting with the players
    You completely missed my point!