Thread: Where will you be when the dark is rising?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Smile Where will you be when the dark is rising?

I've been listening to this band for about 10+ years (I am 22 going on 23). I've also had the pleasure to see them live! Anywho, ever since the announcement of DL I fell back in love with them because I feel it fits the theme oh so perfectly. I am on a Cradle of Filth binge atm, listening to them repeatedly, and awaiting the release of Dark Legends! Hope you enjoy the "darker" side of my taste in music.

P.S. These are not exactly their most extreme videos or songs. I like all their music (especially their older music) but these were probably the only two none graphic videos I found lol

P.S.S. Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum (Choir sings this in the beginning of Honey and Sulfur) translates to "An excellent protector of sheep, the wolf!" It is based on Gilles de Rais who was executed for the death of many children way back in the 1400's. It was said he used his wife (the wolf) to lure the children (the sheep), to carryout his malevolent deeds. A little bit more of history is the story/poem of "The Pied Piper" is believed to be lightly based on his crimes (I'm not a historian so I could neither deny or confirm this) lol

Enjoy!

Last edited by saool; 03-03-2012 at 09:01 PM.

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]