Thread: This goes out for all my fellow engineers!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Default This goes out for all my fellow engineers!

So there are some things I'd like to get off my chest that I normally bite my tongue about in-game. I feel I am speaking for about 25% of the engineers in all of sl when I say these things, and that's a generous number. Because I understand that 75% of all engineers take their skills for granted, but thats a different subject all together. No, this thread is to all my fellow support class heroes who are struggling to do a good job. Just venting our side to the story, since I've seen many discussions on how "we need to learn our class."

STIMS, if we are far away and can not heal you, why do people refuse to use them!? If I have died and im running across the map to get back, USE STIMS instead of taking the time to write and demand heals from a dead engineer. If you can take time to demand heals I think you can use a couple stims. This is mainly an issue on mysterious figure runs. People LET themselves die at the boss demanding heals from a dead or non existent engineer. Non existent meaning, they switched to their toon with luck elixer which probably isn't an eng. Letting yourself die ruins it for everyone, especially on pink runs where people are throwing down 25 plat on luck/speed elixers.

HEALS, they are nothing more than a courtesy, don't think otherwise. Demanding them doesnt help anyone! Seriously do people think engineers can not see the teams health!? lol. Any decent engineer is watching the teams health, and is trying their best to keep those meters at 100%. I spam heals more than anyone I know and people still have the nerve to demand them like im doing a bad job. I know my job, and i take pride in trying to be the best at it.

REVIVES, again they are a courtesy. Demanding them after 0.2 seconds of being dead DOES NOT GET YOU REVIVED ANY FASTER. Again do people think we are blind? Think we can't see your dead body, see your health meter at zero, or hear your death!? Lol this infuriates me. x)

This isn't me trolling or hating on anyone so I hope no one takes it the wrong way. Just thought I'd share a few of my pet peves about being an engineer, and was wondering how many forum users, that are engineers, felt the same.

Name:  156y3i8.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  39.8 KB

Last edited by ArtStar; 04-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ArtStar For This Useful Post: