Thread: What is XPruns without zhiek? omg!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Though the heading is somewhat ... but Zhiek got the content right...thought I'll add on here.

Yall' need a guide on HOW TO... when coming to show TLC to an engineer in XP or full runs.

A few crucial ones from my roughly put together imaginary guide..

No. 1
    ASK politely with please and thank yous "rev PLEASE" follow by "thank YOU" .. (various forms of thank yous like TY, Tx, Tyooo etc acceptable)

No. 5
    Be patient .. we heard yoooooouuuuuu. Engis need a few seconds after spamming one to rev. Just lay there and enjoy the respite. We will be there by your side soon enough.

No. 41
    Don't be a diva and expect to get attended to IMMEDIATELY. You 'diva-ed' us, Engis can choose to ignore You and we will.

No. 87
    Get up and walk you lazy bums...if you died mere two inches from the entrance. SHHESSSH you people.

No. 554
    Just hit respawn especially if you see your Engi respawned. Don't just lie there while your Engi walk allllll the way to your spot. SHHEESSHHH x infinity.

No. 888
    Commandos. (Yes I am eye-balling you) Don't expect Engis to match right in front in the line of fire. That's your job.

No. 2417
    Try to get two Engis if you can. Don't task a lone Engi to do all the drrrrrrty work for you. Start making friends with Engi and give lotsa TLC to every Engi you meet. Trust me. If we like you enough, we will give you priority when coming to revs. HAHAHHA!

Only a few I picked from thousands page.. hope tis useful.

Dear esteemed Engi, if you can think of somemore, please educate those Coms and Ops.

Yawn.
    Last edited by Oltimatus; 03-13-2012 at 11:01 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oltimatus For This Useful Post: