Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The full Article regarding the Amazon Release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    With the art of derp.
    Ah, I see. The ancient manual of strategic social battle. Mandatory reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    You do realize the forum ppl are the ones with direct info? Everyone else is judging based on hearsay
    True we are very well informed but we make up a small population of the players playing Legends games.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    yes apple does allow to test betas i am a beta tester for a game on apple ios it begins with a C and ends with a H we are using a app / program called Test Flight check into it space time test flight is the new way to get around the apple ios hoopla an beta test your products i get betas from test flight it installs then i beta test that certain game but i believe you can only have bout 200 testers in all
    Hey Darkchylde,

Yup, we know about Test Flight. It still doesn't allow us to get around the limits that Apple puts on provisioning (how they authorize a device to use an app). As you mention above, the limits on provisioning are 100's, not the 1,000's and 1,000's we would need to support an extended beta. Thanks for the input though
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    yes apple does allow to test betas i am a beta tester for a game on apple ios it begins with a C and ends with a H we are using a app / program called Test Flight check into it space time test flight is the new way to get around the apple ios hoopla an beta test your products i get betas from test flight it installs then i beta test that certain game but i believe you can only have bout 200 testers in all

dont much care for the other 2 games you got well i liked the first an played it when it came out for almost a year i believe after the one year anniv i said good bye to it ,

the second one i played 10 mins an deleted if i want space and galaxy i got my star wars the old republic

,but this game has me interested is this the one that was mentioned way back as a adult game i hope so leave the other 2 ,to the kiddies ,,,,,Dark Legends looks king cool

Yeah I am kinda sad to say but I am secretly looking forward to leaving sl behind at this point.
    All my best beta friends quit and I am left to socialize with d00shy teens who like to judge me and my crew.
    I feel like such a loser in sl anymore lollll, no one good tot talk to. I find most conversations to be so elementary everywhere I go.
    Cant wait to connect with certain friends again, who will be playing DL :-)
    We will see what happens.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hey sam well you could do a drawing kinda like willy wonka an the golden ticket an let those that won beta test he he thats my 2 cents as we all say in Texas ,,

also yall got me an my wife very interested in this game im keepin an eye on this one really hope it comes out good bring my interest back also im really really intersted in that western yall been talking bout jus rem to put some texas rangers n ther an i aint talkin bout the baseball team

cant wait to see this dusty dirty gritty western that is rumored to be next oh the history of the old west we have in texas an all the other frontier an pioneer states camt wait to be a gunslinger or a outlaw
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin:586486
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    You do realize the forum ppl are the ones with direct info? Everyone else is judging based on hearsay
    True we are very well informed but we make up a small population of the players playing Legends games.
    Yes but why would you believe info that contradicts from what the forums say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Yeah I am kinda sad to say but I am secretly looking forward to leaving sl behind at this point.
    All my best beta friends quit and I am left to socialize with d00shy teens who like to judge me and my crew.
    I feel like such a loser in sl anymore lollll, no one good tot talk to. I find most conversations to be so elementary everywhere I go.
    Cant wait to connect with certain friends again, who will be playing DL :-)
    We will see what happens.
    Yeah i know the feeling art.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    I have one. Does that make me a spoiled teen? : o
    Yes Walkhardd, yes it does - just like me (and I'm in my 40's.) Actually, calling me a teen may be giving my maturity too much credit. I usually estimate about 5. My wife says 3.
    2.718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699 95957496696762772407663035354759457138217852516642 74274663919320030599218174135966290435729003342952 60595630738132328

10. The Following User Says Thank You to n00b13st For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n00b13st View Post
    Yes Walkhardd, yes it does - just like me (and I'm in my 40's.) Actually, calling me a teen may be giving my maturity too much credit. I usually estimate about 5. My wife says 3.
    You are 3 too? Maybe we can arrange a playdate while our wives discuss grown up stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can't wait either way, Sam. Time to keep leveling my noob in SL while I wait.