Thread: Custom Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb Custom Armor

Adding on to the character customization, another uniqe thing would to be to design our begining armor. our starter, own personal armor look, designed by, us the players.
    putting designs, emblems, heck, even our own guild names on the back. Ive also noticed most armor in the late part of the game (lvl 30-39) like polysynth, dentrium and shocktite armor look the same as there prodececers from the early character lvls in the game. Could we make it so it has more variety? something diffrent? even custom costumes that look like the enimies we face from the levels in the game.
    again,this has probably been suggested tons of times, but i havent seen it so i decided to post this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The only armor that Really looks like the enemies is the Symbiotic, Battleshell, and Runetech.
    Idk about your idea but just wanted to point that out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

It does kinda suck that every piece of armor that isnt lvl20, 24, 25, 30, 35, and 40 all look the same.
    I higly doubt they will be doing anything about it now, and plus, those levels I listed above are some of the best/unique sets sts has made.
    Look for yourself. Those are the different sets that people pick pieces off of to look unique.

If you are looking for some serious customization in your characters look, stay tuned for DL.
    Where looking unique and having a variety of different looks/clothes to choose from was important in the making of the game.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|