Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Legion

Obviously my guild is real, and has more online than any other at one time. I would love to sit here and brag... but that's not my style.
    Let me get to the qualifications:

-must be lvl 25 to join
    -40 is instant recruiter
    -do not ever ask me for officer.
    -our current officers nominate and vote new ones in. I have one vote. deal with it.

when you get in, you'll be aware of our website. peace. we are legion. the obvious best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ATXPIMP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hey ATX tell them why i left, hehe i'm sure you'd have tons of people wanting to join then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Legion

Y did u leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELDRAGO View Post
    Y did u leave
    ATX and some of his members were openly promoting some disturbing ideas about women and when i didn't agree i said so, i was ignored or laughed at so me and a friend left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Legion

That is wrong just report his guild and the support team will look at the chat and if it is not game appropriate then they will discontinue the guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELDRAGO View Post
    That is wrong just report his guild and the support team will look at the chat and if it is not game appropriate then they will discontinue the guild
    You can report guilds? Well this happened last night so lotta good it'll do now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coltongadkins View Post
    ATX and some of his members were openly promoting some disturbing ideas about women and when i didn't agree i said so, i was ignored or laughed at so me and a friend left.
    These things that people say now are sickening report and Pm me what exactly happend please, just for a couple reasons.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ATXPIMP View Post
    the obvious best.
    I could sit here and argue about how your statement is false, but that would probably just cause drama.

Just know this: there is NO best guild. Some guilds main goal is to help people, other guilds main job is PVPing. Or, you could be like my guild, and not have a specific goal.
    Just because you may have more members doesn't make you the best guild out there. I could say my <20 member guild is the best, but that's like comparing apples to oranges, they're different. Just like guilds.

So, until you come back with some PROOF that you are indeed the best guild (and by proof I don't mean your self-proclaimed statement) I suggest editing out that statement before it insults other guild masters.

My two c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hank, I could sit here and tell you why my guild is awesome. But I just don't have the time for that. - what I CAN tell you, is that I maintain very strict rules within my guild. My officers are top notch- and although we don't have many of them- they all make sure silly comments aren't made that are offensive. No cussing, name calling, and or drug talk is permitted.

-This Colton guy has joined back with my guild after making these comments and has been quite two faced about it never telling me about his silly post here on this site. - so Colton, I wish you luck and I hope another guild will accept your treacherous ways. l don't take kindly to low loyalty in my guild- and that's why we are so strong. peace.
    Last edited by ATXPIMP; 03-16-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Hank, I could sit here and tell you why my guild is awesome. But I just don't have the time for that. - what I CAN tell you, is that I maintain very strict rules within my guild. My officers are top notch- and although we don't have many of them- they all make sure silly comments aren't made that are offensive. No cussing, name calling, or and drug talk is permitted. This Colton guy has joined back with my guild after making these comments and has been quite two faced about it never telling me about his silly post here on this site. - so Colton, I wish you luck and I hope another guild will accept your treacherous ways. l don't take kindly to low loyalty in my guild- and that's why we are so strong. peace.
    I could tell you how awesome my guild is too. In fact, anyone guild master/officer/recruiter/member could brag about their guild. It doesn't make your guild
    the obvious best.
    Like I said, there is no best guild.

As for whatever beef you have with Colt, that isn't my business.

Cheers,
    Hank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Coltongadkins- I have been a member of Legion for quite some time now and have yet to see any negative chat that wasn't nipped in the bud quickly. Legion is established with respect to others held in high regard. I know I can't be on all the time to defend what you claim but I find it highly unlikely. What I do find disrespectfull is you coming on to this site and making snide little remarks towards my guild, or anyone for that matter. If you have an issue with someone you should take it up with them directly so the matter may be resolved, sitting here playing these childish little passive-agressive games by flaming is just wrong. I hope you take the time to see this and do what is correct.

Hankomachos- Having pride in your guild and expressing it is common ground. This exist in life, be it your sports team, your job, your spouse, how you drive, surf, cook, walk down the street what ever, people say they're the best at stuff all the time. Its not ment as an offence and shouldn't be taken that way, its just taking pride in your goings on. So with that in mind,I have to say with 100% pride for my guild; LEGION IS THE BEST!!
    BATTLE DRAGONS: HUMBLE MASTER OF KINGS AND LEGENDS: GRUNTHAWK
    POCKET LEGENDS:PROUD OFFICER IN GETHIGH: GRUNTHAWK: LVL76 PANDA WARRIOR/TRIPPMENDER: LVL76 TRUE MAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree with rockmayhem. Everyone says everything is the best. Its their way of showing off their pride.
    Going around and busting peoples pride-bubbles is just wrong. We never came to you and began degrading your thoughts of something you cherished.
    Id like for this matter to be settled right now, before we have an all-out 'pride' war. Just leave us to love ourselves and each other.

We are Legion.
    Always Forgive.
    Always Forget.
    PL ~ Mrkrone - FluxPlumage - CrushedHope - CrushedDream - CrushedMind ~

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to see this thread roll down into flames. Perhaps you can take the issue to private messages and spare the forums of the drama? As a reminder, here's the link to the Forum Rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

And here's the relevant bit:

1. Please Respect Others.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    ATXPIMP, if you want to start up a new recruitment thread, please do so. You might leave the "best" part out however, as it is a tacit put-down to any other guilds. Thanks!

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com