I'm looking for all a little help from all the Engineers on here. I started SL about 2 weeks ago since I'm sick of waiting around for the PL update. I'm already a Lv22 Engineer but I'm not sure where to focus my skill points on. It seems like some of the skills are duplicated as one skill will help you and another skill will help the whole crew in the same way. So is it better just to level the skill the helps everyone and not even use the personal skill? An example is Force Shield and Protection. Force Shield increases my armor but Protection increases everyone's armor (but not by as much). Leech and Transference are similar.

Wither seems to suck and so does Suppression since it never stuns anyone. Transference and Pain are my best attack skills I think (with Trans also healing the crew). I also wanted to know if revive should just stay at level 1, the only benefit is that it uses less Mana but I wouldn't want to waste a skill point just on that.

We only have 8 skill spots so let me know which 8 you use (1st page and 2nd) and what levels you have everything at? Hopefully some 40s or 41s see this post. I wish all the skills were on the main screen like in PL cuz I always forget to go to the second 4. Also, if anyone has done a sticky thread on the Engineer's skills then post that link. I wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks for the help!