First and foremost...bring back 1.2. While 1.3 has potential and what not, it's not ready. I'm sick of crashing. I'm sick of clearing a GD map and crashing. I'm sick of clearing a map and some shmuck coming in and taking a drop we were farming (I will talk about this) I am sick of beign in town and people spaming /roll. I'm sick of beign informed what Johnnyhillbilly got from a quest. I'm sick of it....

Few things...if you join a group I'm(which usually means I'm lead) in and we are 3/4 of the map done, you will be booted. I don't care if you're a friend, you will be booted. I'm somewhat sick of people joining for bosses and leaving away with a rare drop, it's not fair the group...now if we only used /roll for something useful...?!

Don't add me asking me where I got a drop. Don't pretend to be a friend. Don't waste your time wasting my time.

Feel free to bash, criticize, talk bad, or comment if you feel a must to comment. I know some of you do...sadly.

If the crashing doesn't end, I'll find something else to spend my time and money on.

Sincerly, me.