Thread: Possible New Weapon Category?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Possible New Weapon Category?

I know some of you will hate this idea, but what if we had a new category? Its possible that there have been threads about this already, but my idea is to have exclusive items. Like "Elite" items for really really difficult quests. One that would actually require strategy, and not mindlessly spamming the attack button and skills. A quest that would require you to think, and for you and your friends to plan it. Of course they might have to be untradeable, or like one per person, so people wouldnt farm and farm and farm for them and make a fortune. I dont really know about stats.... would they be a collectors item like the khopesh of anubis, with really crappy stats, or good items with good stats. I think that if this were to become true, then they would have to look really cool. I know the devs are WAY to busy patching 1.3 and working on AO3 to put a whole lot of effort into it. Perhaps another art competition?
    Last edited by tjornan; 08-07-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME