Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: URGENT: STS where did my money go and my platinum? Over-charged? Please help! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default URGENT: STS where did my money go and my platinum? Over-charged? Please help! Thanks!

Dear STS
    I dont know where to contact you guys and who to contact so maybe by posting here you will hear/read it.

Please hear me out. Im not ranting I just want to know whats happenin.

Last time I bought 75 plat for 10 bucks and I even bought a friend 10 bucks for his platinum. He is just a kid cant buy plat on his own.. And its st patricks day. Give love on st patricks day So thats already 20 bucks right?

Attachment 7433

-----

Then I dcided to get a 800 plat 50 bucks today but my amazon and google account declined them.

Here is the screenshot

Attachment 7434

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I saw my bank statement.

I saw the -$69.97 and -$19.98 transaction that I didnt receive

Maybe the -19.98 ya for the two 10 bucks transaction before but not the 69.97 one.

Attachment 7435

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to check my apple account using my computer to see my purchases and whats going on so I found out that my only transactions are from the 19 bucks. The 69.97 is not listed.

Attachment 7436

STS, the question now here: Where did the -69.97 came from? If I only mad 19.98 transaction.
    I paid them using debit card.
    I didnt give my debit card/itunes username to anybody.
    Thats why Im asking STS now. What is the 69.97 transaction made? I dont buy on my itunes. I just buy Platinum and nothing else. And if I did it will show there on the list anyway but it didnt.

Hoping to hear from you soon Sts! Ty! I will never stop supporting PL! Buy Plat now guys!!

Thanks again STS! U guys are the best!
    PL: Anglfyr - Lvl66 [Enchantress]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I'm sorry you are having an issue with your plat purchase. I will make sure to include this information in my report.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

The -69.97 seems to come from three seperate purchases. Does this ring a bell?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its ok this issue has been resolved. I contacted itunes support, they traced it and they said the -69 bucks was from Pocket Legends app. But itunes cancelled the transaction anyway. Maybe bec it was either me or nephew who purchased a lot of platinum worth of 69 bucks using his account and I have my itunes account signed n his device or my device. I cant remember purchasing 69 bucks worth of platinum after i purchased a 19.98 before that, silly right? Why will I buy 19.98 worth then buy another 69 bucks of platinum? Anyway, like I said itunes support already cancelled that transaction and i should get my 69 bucks very soon n my bank account. Thank u guys for ur replies and time reading.

And btw, Amazon declined it bec my bank wont let me purchase, it was for my protection i think, but im not so sure. Well maybe, kind of suspicious coz i purchased a lot like 19.99 or something then 69 bucks then im trying to buy another 54 bucks (using amazon) same Pocket legends -massive Pocket legends transaction- all in all in one day! Thats crazy right! Well i didnt know there was a 69bucks transaction going on, if i knew i wouldnt buy another 54 bucks worth of platinum.
    Last edited by anglfyr; 03-19-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    PL: Anglfyr - Lvl66 [Enchantress]

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

WoW! -15k195$ in my bank O.O i guess i was too drunk lololol..
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Anglfyr, just to clear up how to get help, you can always visit our support site by clicking the support link, going to http://support.spacetimestudios.com or by writing to support@spacetimestudios.com.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com