Dear STS
I dont know where to contact you guys and who to contact so maybe by posting here you will hear/read it.

Please hear me out. Im not ranting I just want to know whats happenin.

Last time I bought 75 plat for 10 bucks and I even bought a friend 10 bucks for his platinum. He is just a kid cant buy plat on his own.. And its st patricks day. Give love on st patricks day So thats already 20 bucks right?

Attachment 7433

-----

Then I dcided to get a 800 plat 50 bucks today but my amazon and google account declined them.

Here is the screenshot

Attachment 7434

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I saw my bank statement.

I saw the -$69.97 and -$19.98 transaction that I didnt receive

Maybe the -19.98 ya for the two 10 bucks transaction before but not the 69.97 one.

Attachment 7435

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to check my apple account using my computer to see my purchases and whats going on so I found out that my only transactions are from the 19 bucks. The 69.97 is not listed.

Attachment 7436

STS, the question now here: Where did the -69.97 came from? If I only mad 19.98 transaction.
I paid them using debit card.
I didnt give my debit card/itunes username to anybody.
Thats why Im asking STS now. What is the 69.97 transaction made? I dont buy on my itunes. I just buy Platinum and nothing else. And if I did it will show there on the list anyway but it didnt.

Hoping to hear from you soon Sts! Ty! I will never stop supporting PL! Buy Plat now guys!!

Thanks again STS! U guys are the best!