Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
Lol Evildantee, First of all, you should stop attacking other individuals by taking there names and you was also crying for helix before . And now crying for Ravager, Arcane thief vanities, etc... First hold your toxic mind and stop your plate changing whatever you would like to own. When Helix is not more rare than other rarest items like Ravager, Arcane thief. Why you crying for it???

You might be new player and others who started this game just 2 years, you dnt know anything about this game.so, Stfu. You ain't even real owner of the helix. You never know how was the game before you start this game lol. You own helix that's doesn't mean you might be rich lol, well you might be in real life, who cares though. Nothing is perishable!

Here I am asking on behalf of other non-platinum players. Not for you. Now the game is almost becoming balanced. If helix returned, this rich and poor drama ends once for all. The way all old it's returned, helix must be returned to end this bring back old items return policy once for all.

I know why you opposing though because your 3.6billion worth item becomes obsolete. I know you are scared lol. But I aint. why? because I am not that type player who you mentioned standing in the club for years. Before making accusation, you should mind other. Simply telling tag line" peace love & positivity always "in every comment won't make u good person. ROFL. Pls be mature!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
You're making me laugh so hard right now . You can go check my old posts , the only item I expressly requested to return was the first elder gems and rightly so because there's only like 3 tradeable sets of those in game of which the owners won't even sell so maybe you should learn to read with the intent to understand . The arcane thief outfits and other stuff which I asked for to return are other players requests and not mine because mind you I do talk about stuff with other players before coming on here to speak about it , not sure I can say the same for you . As for ravagers , cleavers and all the other weapons which you said I was "crying" about I accquired those long ago and sold them once I got tired of holding them . If I want them right now I can get them and I don't buy platinum . I'm a proper grinder who can get anything he wants which is why I don't come here to cry for a ****ty level 26 weapon which does nothing but feed the ego of irrelevant beings like yourself to make them feel like they're something when they're nothing to return . I can buy 3x helixes if I wanted but what's the point in holding an item that I can't do anything with other than stand around like a snob with . Helix coming back won't balance anything and all your talk of it helping new players blah blah blah is pointless because a new player won't even know what a helix is and that's the last thing they need in order to make progress . Your request for helix to return is basically to feed your ego because you want it but you're not ready to grind for it like if you cared so much about helix then by now you should have bought yourself one because you've been crying about this weapon since like early 2018 man lol . I'm no troublemaker by any means but maybe you should be the one to grow up and either work your butt off and buy your helix or you let this matter rest . Don't bother replying cause you'll be wasting your time.