Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to level 35 pvping?

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

for those who are getting rushed:
    -stop crying
    -eat lots of "frosted flakes"
    -practice hard
    -then kick azz
    everyones happy!

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Well, I don't think early shielding and "rushing" is bad. If you dislike rushers, make your own game, boot them, no big deal ya know^^

Well, I do rush a little on my 35. It's pvp though not a tea party

But otherwise yeah, 35 pvp can be a little annoying when people constantly complain.
    Hahahaha lol. Do you guys ctf at 35?
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Yes but you have to realize things change, its not always going to be how you like it.

If the host says FFA, then its ok to "rush"

If its 1v1 combat type play, then its not, because it gives rushers an unfair advantage, most of the time.
    Well not always-- sometimes when I get on, I just want to play. The forest fight matches say "3/3 free for all PvP death match!" It's not like it says "1/1 tea party" Anyone should be prepared for rushers. YES it's important that players should be respectful to others-- but players do need to evolve.

All said, I'll never really rush end game-- mostly at 35 pvp to keep the old real PvP taste from how I learned it.

@sebastian- nobody really does CTF at 35, it's for of kill the players as many times as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Level 35 is nerd-rage filled mayhem. While there are still plenty of respectable players at that level... so I am certainly not referring to everyone, it has become a pool for insecure and rude players who try to make themselves feel better because they can't compete at other levels where the gear and builds aren't so overpowered. They often don't fight other voodoos (atleast not established ones), and trash talk each other while feeding on new players or lower levels.

I'd complain more but as 35 has declined in class but..., twinking at other levels and end-game seems to have improved because all these nerd-ragers have finally found a place to call home :P

That being said, regarding rushing... it's PVP. Eat or be eaten.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Xpvpownagex is terrible. He rushed me in Forest Tombs after my AOE killed him, So I started rushing back. Trash talk commenced and I decided to ask him to make a private match. He made one and I was at 3-0 and he got mad and started saying "noob sucks" and rushing. He rushed me and killed me twice (RUSHING) and I rushed and so final score ended up being like 7-3 because I left. I had proved my point. He can't kill me unless he rushes (He fail rushed 4 times)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Yeah, I worry more about the trash talk... Becoming like runescape in my opinion... =(

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Why end rushing??? I say end 1v1
    There was no thing as rushing before 1v1 happened so yea stop. complaining and ....RUSH OR GET RUSHED........."It's no tea party"-cosmicxghost!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitephonix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Nothing wrong with early shielding.

What annoys me is people who rush only the "noobs"
    And people who bully others.
    Cyber bullying is just as bad as physical bullying.
    lol cyber bullying xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    There was no thing as rushing before 1v1 happened so yea stop. complaining and ....RUSH OR GET RUSHED........."It's no tea party"-cosmicxghost!
    I agree 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Elite stop adorning yourself with borrowed plumes. ^^ Give em back to cosmicxghost!
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    Elite stop adorning yourself with borrowed plumes. ^^ Give em back to cosmicxghost!
    Haa #swag!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rushing isn't that bad eh?
    MrXclusive l MrXclusiive l JrXclusive l Xcluivetwink l moomified l moomiified l Rainylicious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

if yall agree, i can give a try to end alot of the rushing noobs or farmming them(thats how the "pro ppl" call keep kiling noobs), if anyone has a good idea to start with id like to know
    add mctremor, mcbeertje or mcteddybeer if u wanna help.
    mctremor lvl 57 mage, mcbeertje lvl 30 mage, mctremorr lvl 35 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teddybeer View Post
    if yall agree, i can give a try to end alot of the rushing noobs or farmming them(thats how the "pro ppl" call keep kiling noobs), if anyone has a good idea to start with id like to know
    add mctremor, mcbeertje or mcteddybeer if u wanna help.
    like Elite said, why end rushing? it wuld be fun to get a team up and hunt down the rushers dont get me wrong. but u cant say "were ending rushers". cause thats physically and mentally impossible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    like Elite said, why end rushing? it wuld be fun to get a team up and hunt down the rushers dont get me wrong. but u cant say "were ending rushers". cause thats physically and mentally impossible
    For some people, it might well be mentally possible.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    For some people, it might well be mentally possible.
    lol, well its still impossible! more and more will come so were gunna have to make a hard core L35 Pvp team if we wanna atleast get rid of some..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

my self and pimp aka pimpsicle have both quit 35 pvp and have both seen how much it has changed from a year a go...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    So I've noticed that playing voodoo has gotten kind of weird. Seems like everybody is now an early shielder and become rushers =/ I don't know if it's just me, that's why I'm asking. So, what do you guys say? Has voodoo pvping become "sad."
    No problem in early shielding but its true they rush

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Early shielding is the worst excuse ever!!!! The mana shield is there for a reason. To be used. If you cant figure out how to counter it you should applaud your opponent. It is NOT a cheap move. It is the dodge buff of birds or the beckon of bears. Either way it is there to be used. Take into account the people that have 5-6 mana shield. You complaining that they use it is like the same as me saying its unfair that you use your buffs. Its all called tactics same with kiting.
    As for rushing it is not a crime. It only becomes unfair when you purposely team the other person solely to provoke them. Yes i rush people, yes i get rushed, if i can playthe game well enough to win i will find another game unless its clear someone has something against me then i will usually get it fixed.
    Over confident self absorbed voodoos think they are the best. I willingly admit im not the greatest. But people like iiblitz shelby mujock,and a few more EARNED their way to being the best.
    Here is a hint im starting to find out.... the pros rush noobs to keep them humble. Going around as a new voodoo proclaiming your the best is stupid. Your asking for trouble. Then you complain when you get it. There are more tactics than simply running at your oppenant to nuke. And early shield and kiting is one of them. I agree that lvl 35 pvp isnt that much fun anymore. But i say its because of the complainers and cocky new voodoos or copper bears.
    Last hint.... whydo you think more and more veterans stop using voodoo? Its to prove to the newbies that to win you have to have skill. Not just good gear. Think long and hard about this..... then complain
    !!!!! GO TEAM SCEIAYHY !!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceiayhy View Post
    Early shielding is the worst excuse ever!!!! The mana shield is there for a reason. To be used. If you cant figure out how to counter it you should applaud your opponent. It is NOT a cheap move. It is the dodge buff of birds or the beckon of bears. Either way it is there to be used. Take into account the people that have 5-6 mana shield. You complaining that they use it is like the same as me saying its unfair that you use your buffs. Its all called tactics same with kiting.
    As for rushing it is not a crime. It only becomes unfair when you purposely team the other person solely to provoke them. Yes i rush people, yes i get rushed, if i can playthe game well enough to win i will find another game unless its clear someone has something against me then i will usually get it fixed.
    Over confident self absorbed voodoos think they are the best. I willingly admit im not the greatest. But people like iiblitz shelby mujock,and a few more EARNED their way to being the best.
    Here is a hint im starting to find out.... the pros rush noobs to keep them humble. Going around as a new voodoo proclaiming your the best is stupid. Your asking for trouble. Then you complain when you get it. There are more tactics than simply running at your oppenant to nuke. And early shield and kiting is one of them. I agree that lvl 35 pvp isnt that much fun anymore. But i say its because of the complainers and cocky new voodoos or copper bears.
    Last hint.... whydo you think more and more veterans stop using voodoo? Its to prove to the newbies that to win you have to have skill. Not just good gear. Think long and hard about this..... then complain
    Dead thread,
    However Early shielding is like kiting it's a tactic that people curse at you for. Rushing isn't sad, I like it! Teaming is sad, including teaming a rusher. Before you accuse a rusher of being a noob, ask yourself. Am I being more of a noob by 3v1ing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20