Thread: This is very upsetting ..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    U guyz r not getting the point that i was running the whole time , why am i suppose to beg for a party when the map is right there and i m fine with slow players or not using speed sets , i pull the mobs right back to them usually someone one else helping me with that then we head to jarl , thing is u guys r saying if u r using lix go party or go solo , try solo btw ,remember its a matter of time , all i m talking about is the time and not like we got some slow players as i told u its those who open chests and solo ain't a solution i tried it many times ,u bet i did ofc ..
    Thing is ppl who r saying selfish its ofc because u r using the map as a gold loot map much easier than valley u just go in take ur time opening chests , too easy then the heck with the lix ppl let them go party , if they cant find parties Idc deal with it , then its me who is selfish ? And its not logical enough for u that i m saying the gold can be looted else where not in the maps we use lix to run ? Its not that i don't have GL set i do , i ll tell u something GL ppl ofc its awesome for them u run , too easy and u don't have to pay for lix which the price for it is like 250k to 350k , ok i m sorry i will not buy lix i will just use my GL loot set and heck with lix ppl who cant find parties and only have their free time rn to run the map on lix ,

Then when i m running for farming gold i know i can go back open after jarl dies so i don't affect ppl who r running on lix but i won do it , i wanna be NOT selfish like u guys ..
    You'll be okay. ~ justg
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post: