Thread: Starting a youtube series need HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default Starting a youtube series need HELP

Hey everyone its Livemau and I want to make an awesome series. I want to make an episode about every dungeon and maybe even put info about each of them in it. Some info may be like how many of each guy is there and maybe some good drops found there.
    So here comes YOUR contribution. If you are 65 or up you are welcome to help me create episodes. My dream run team is 2 mages, 1 warbird, 1 dex bird and a bear. Maybe for the mages 1 dex 1 str. Because this set up is not the only way to get through that challenging forest haven I will accept anyone 65 or up. During the series though I must be treated like team leader because I need all of the footage to be on my camera so people don't miss anything so you must be in a group huddle with me. If I die then we might have to restart because I want everyone to see a smooth play through. I will name the episodes ex. Forest Haven 1 Road to Forest Haven. I have none of them done and another great contribution would be for you guys to find how many of each unit type there is on every map. Ex. In the first mission (this may not be accurate) there are 15 zombies, 4 two handed sword knights, 3 skeletons and 1 meathead boss. Possible drops (only list the cool pinks) Orcish bow, funkes meat-smasher of doom and buwanda staff (thats not where they drop i think) WHO WANTS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me a private message listing what you want to help with, what your level and class is and an oath (jk but please follow the rules I list above like stand next to me and don't run off.) I accept donations and I am in need of a set. If you want to make donations to me the profits will go towards a new set for me and you will be acknowledged in the credits of every episode. I will then make a final episode about everyone who helped in this huge journey im embarking on.

Livemau (Warbird in need of a crafted orlok set)

P.S. Can I make a nickname for myself like the worlds favorite bird or the worst pvper on the planet tell me what you would call me (keep it appropriate)

Those who have been accepted to help are listed here
    Jugernuget
    Armordevil
    Last edited by Livemau; 03-24-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default oh

Livemau me!!
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I know my experiences! Ill help ya out