Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar:601050
This part of the forums has been very busy lately with new suggestions.
Things I would like:

Guild hall button
More pinks
More bang for our buck when paying for high priced customs.
And better class weapons so people can stop complaining that shields make them obsolete. I love the class weapons btw, all i use.
Better +1 drop rates/more money from liquidations. It is harder to keep your bank account positive than negative these days, with absolutely no market besides pinks and vanities.
Maybe 5v5 pvp/ctf?? I mean we do teams of five in pveeeeee :-)
Make pvp a little more interesting by adding an options to have map buffs, for example, those pink flint things buff your armor in numa and the yellow ones your speed. Maybe incorporate them into pvp to spice things up? Would go AMAZING with a free for all map.
A cooler tier3 please.
**more free events/giveaways like the oldem days when ya'll had the BBQ** I remember that event was so exciting, the hype before, during, and after. So many happy players.
Another pet, prefferably a bird who can fly around your head rather than your feets, or even an alien animal unknown to humans.
More active mods and devs, like Delphina. She is on nearly everytime I log theres a party with her.
There are still(since beta) three enemies in Delta's Dead Man Cave that spawn twelve years late, on the left side.
Light sabers.
More vanities (is always great)
Maybe some kind of alien lifeforms we can interact with a little at the Numa outpost or somewhere, instead of recycled cycorp people in every area.

Idk but since you said one thing:
ABOVE ALL, something that will make me fall in love with SL again please.
What she said but, add5 Trade Windows.