Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Star Legends, what would it be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    People should be thinking about what will bring life back into SL. What will keep people playing after the cap.

The one thing I would WANT is a huuge PvE area that isn't dungeon locked. So that up to 25 people can be wandering the zone, grinding groups of mobs etc. If it was a PvP enabled area as well... I would fall in absolute love.

Because I know that probably isn't a possibility (even though it seriously should be), How about a 10v10 pvp zone? 20v20?

Because I know that THAT probably isn't a possibility either, How about a full pink set of armor for each class with super duper low drop rate?
    I'm with you on this one Momo and also about the full pink armor set for each class aside from the Arbiters. Now that would be pretty cool.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I would like to see some battle pets. Maybe some that can attack and some that can heal. We paid so much for a Rivet and all he does is float around and does the occasional trick (where he goes upside down and floats around).

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Free pet! Maybe a robot or something
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ctf kills, deaths and goal leaderboards please o(^_^)o ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been thinking about something like this for a while now. Something like a quest notification system would be nice. Like when you have a quest that needs to be done and the place you need to go for it is available, a message will pop up on the screen, ex. "A new game is now set in Cycorp Shipping Bays, check your quest tab to go there now."

I hate going to Shipping Bays, trying to get a quest done but the game ends before I even have time to take a few steps. So just thought something like this might be helpful for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I would like a SUPER skill to be added for each class that has a really long cool down or has a meter that builds up over time (based on number of attacks you've taken from enemies) that lets you use the skill when its full.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    This part of the forums has been very busy lately with new suggestions.
    Things I would like:

Guild hall button
    More pinks
    More bang for our buck when paying for high priced customs.
    And better class weapons so people can stop complaining that shields make them obsolete. I love the class weapons btw, all i use.
    Better +1 drop rates/more money from liquidations. It is harder to keep your bank account positive than negative these days, with absolutely no market besides pinks and vanities.
    Maybe 5v5 pvp/ctf?? I mean we do teams of five in pveeeeee :-)
    Make pvp a little more interesting by adding an options to have map buffs, for example, those pink flint things buff your armor in numa and the yellow ones your speed. Maybe incorporate them into pvp to spice things up? Would go AMAZING with a free for all map.
    A cooler tier3 please.
    **more free events/giveaways like the oldem days when ya'll had the BBQ** I remember that event was so exciting, the hype before, during, and after. So many happy players.
    Another pet, prefferably a bird who can fly around your head rather than your feets, or even an alien animal unknown to humans.
    More active mods and devs, like Delphina. She is on nearly everytime I log theres a party with her.
    There are still(since beta) three enemies in Delta's Dead Man Cave that spawn twelve years late, on the left side.
    Light sabers.
    More vanities (is always great)
    Maybe some kind of alien lifeforms we can interact with a little at the Numa outpost or somewhere, instead of recycled cycorp people in every area.

Idk but since you said one thing:
    ABOVE ALL, something that will make me fall in love with SL again please.
    Yes Lightsaber for melee weapons!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Custom armor/weapon recipe price reduction or stat improvements. The bonus received is no where near worth the cost to craft them, and I'm not alone in this thinking.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=52097

-----
    Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using the Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    Last edited by Deathpunch; 03-31-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

make underwater world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Guys im sorry but lightsabers isnt gonna bring life back. The game is great until you cap after that its like awkward times sitting at your grandmas house.
    PvP isnt enough to keep me playing honestly. We need like a Ao3 map to farm custom pink sets and weapons like in PL.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to *Zero* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The only 1 type weapons like commando can only use commando and op with op that makes the stats useless
    Nobody can screw up like americans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Guys im sorry but lightsabers isnt gonna bring life back. The game is great until you cap after that its like awkward times sitting at your grandmas house.
    PvP isnt enough to keep me playing honestly. We need like a Ao3 map to farm custom pink sets and weapons like in PL.
    I'm totally pro-lightsabres, but have to agree with Zero... Pink-lootable map is better..
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default My one-thing

Lootable pets with different abilities (attack, heal, speed buff) just like implants but cooler

And plz, no 'pet' pets.. We are in space so why we need robo-cats?? Let it be weird-looking stuff like RIVET (but smaller sized)
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 04-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

And lightsabres

Lol
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

When I was leveling my op, I was inspired by the awesome holographic wings on the back armor for level 25, but before long I had to go back to somewhat less impressive wings. Now they just seem to have a little decorative holographics. I kind of wish I could have kept those big blue holo-wings. I'm using scorn wings now and they are OK, but I like the one with all the blue lights!

So... more vanity gear that lets me personalize my toon, especially some really cool stuff with neat-o holo effects.

I'm leveling my engie now and he looks like a noob. People even go out of their way to tell me he looks noobish. And these are friends. He just looks dingy green at level 33, with scorn wings and cultist hood, DL shield, and Chairman Meow, I still get called noob. Because the base armor is just dingy green.

The toons need to look cooler.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

We need the return of middle gear. In Alien Oasis there were so many items and gear that were actually useful and good looking. Same thing with lvls 1-20 in SL. The gear started to progress with the lvls. All of a sudden middle gear vanished. All there is now is junk, green substitutes for sets, the sets, and custom. We need middle gear!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What I'd like to see? FIRST OF ALL!:
    Options for different chats. We all rerember those times when we are in a middle of an xp run or whatever and your guild is discussing something and you forget to type /g. It's sooooo annoying and embarrassing! There should be options like guild chat, officer chat, regular chat, and those private messages talking bad about someone behind their backs ( yes paar and I do that )
    Something else I'd like to change? Those vendors in every base. No I'm not talking about enhancers. I'm talking about those shoppes like they did in pocket legends. Sure when you reach the max level your not gonna buy that crappy stuff but what about the people who are leveling up? They aren't rich and they need some gear too.
    As art mentioned we need more value for our junk. In pocket legends our gear that we looted that isn't good is at least 80 gold. In star legends it barely ever reaches 10 gold!
    As we mentioned this A LONG TIIIIMMMMMEEE AGO.... Pets should have abilities at least do a little damage to the enemy. What use is a pet if it doesn't even do anything? Sure it makes you look rich but what better is that than just saving your platinum?
    Request to kick someone from your guild. I once had a friend that when the master and nobody else was on kicked every recruiter and member from the guild. When you kick someone you should be able to send a request to the master or someone trusted.
    Crafting quests. In pocket legends we all know Burke the blacksmith. He would give us daily crafting quests. We people who hit 40 and 41 are bored. When your at 40 and you don't feel like leveling to 41 that moment these quests may come in handy for entertaining you.
    More guild halls would also be great with interactive things.The only thing that was cool of the three guild halls was the first one. I loved how u could go up and view that boss! The guild halls and new ones should have interactive places like testing weapon and armor strength. Playing around. And maybe just chilling
    SPACETIME studios if you could do all of this you guys would be the best MMORPG ever ( oh yeah and 3D )
    Proud reaper of The Dead Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Drop rates that make sense and equipment that makes sense versus drop rates.

Rarer items should be better than more common items. There needs to be consistency where rarity color matches drop rates. Purples, which are supposed to be rarer in terms of drop rate than green, should not drop more than green items. And Green items, that are supposed to be more common than purple, should not be better in stats than purples.

Vanities, which are actually supposed to be seen, should not be non-existent. They can be rarest but farming months for one makes it so only hardcore people get vanities. No weekend warriors here.

I think xmas drop rates were pretty good or PL drop rates. People need incentives besides grinding. Collecting is an incentive to play, but the items need to make sense. Raining cats and dogs does not make that many people spend months collecting water. Being in a desert does not make that many people play 24/7 to collect water either.

Anyways, drop rates and rarity progression that makes sense and yet still gives the weekend warrior something to achieve.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrimafish View Post
    Id add a water dungeon that you have to buy air tanks as a back item. Rare vanity pet fishies and more
    lol of course fish ideas would come from you Rawr xD.

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I want to have more and different items in Deal of the Day. I always see the same items over and over again every week.

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]