Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Pocket Legends, what would it be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I'd like to b able to decorate guild hall and having a commune stash in it where members can donate n take items that they want too 😳
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default More customization!

I'd love if PL gets more variety in armor and faces. Right now, the plat shop only has one vanity armor, which is pathetic (no offense). If there's going to be bat wings, why not angel wings, or capes that blow gently in the breeze? I mean, if we're the heroes of Alterra, then we should have capes to wear, too! And maybe more armor designs for each class? Echantresses have to wear robes all day, why can't they wear trench coats instead?

Male/female versions would be great too, although there'd need to be separate bodies + faces for the other gender.

Of course, I'd like new faces. For elves, there could be elemental hair, like a fiery head, and icy head, or a leafy head. For bears, definitely include the black bear species, and maybe bear heads with designs. Tiger bear anyone? Birds should get different species. A bluejay would be awesome, as would an owl, and flamingoes? Lol

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Here is taken from my previous suggestions:

- More grinding maps:

I was craving to have at lower levels a classical grinding map, like croc feud open map, where I can just but level my friend. The only other map that follow my needs is Vylwood (15-20).
    So I was forced to use the bross brawl maps to make my friend grind. So here is my idea.
    Since the boss brawl maps (the free ones) should not be used to farm pinks, I found them quite useless. Why not replace them with open maps where you can grind your way to the campaign cap level?

- Perks:

What are perks? Perks are abilities that can be added to your toon, that can affect your DPS, damage, luck or be even more complicated and all of this PASSIVE.
    More details at Perks!

- More special maps:

I think It would be nice to make other parts of the world loosely based on the cemetery road that leads to Vyxnar lair, that may let you access these two campaings.

- Pvp additional mods:

* Dominate: Since CTF has come out this mode should be easy to implement: There are serveral spots (that can be indetified by flags) which at the beginning do not belong to anyone. As soon as teams are formed and a player of the Red team, for example, approach an unobtained spot, it will flagged as red property and will begin to accumulate points for the red team. Of course also the blue team memebers will try to get spots for its squad, 'till when eventually all spot will be reserved. At this point (of course we don't need to occupy all spots to do this) if a memebr of the Blue team will step on the spot of the opposite squad for 3 seconds, it will change its owner to the Blue team. The game will end when a preset score will be reached.

* Conquest: This is an objected-oriented mode. There will be 2 teams (One offensive an the othere defensive). In each map there will be some objectives (Destroy an object, pass a checkpoint, kill a weak NPC...) which the attacking team will try to fullfill. The defensive team will of course try to stop the opposite team to accomplish their objectives in a preset time span. If the attack team will complete all objectives in the time span, they will win otherwise the defensive team will win. There could be an option where after this first round, the attack and defence team switch place and the NOW attacking team have to beat the time scored by the NOW defence team to score a point.

* Swarm: This has been suggested before, but I will formalize it more. All players will be part of the same team. There will be waves of enemies that at start will be weak and few, but with each passing wave become more numerous and powerful. These swarms can be intermitted by a wave made by one or very few powerful entities (aka bosses) that can drop something useful (Gold? Items? Something else?). After each wave ends some orbs will spawn to replenish health and mana. The heroes will have 5 lives after which they will be out of the game and you win if you survive a preset number of waves.

* Elite Swarm: Same as above, only difference you have only one life and the enemies will be strong from the beginning.

* Warzone: There are two teams at each end of the map where lies their castle. In each catle there is an object that must protected by their squad members. The destruction of such items will ensure the victory of the opposite team. There will some path that connect each castle. Following each path there will we some strong baddies that will patrol a close area (They don't wander around too much). These baddies may be themed (Certain baddies may be undeads - Dead eyes, MeatHead, King Mynas - and other may be humans - King of Pain, Merk the Jerk, Mr. lebow). Each baddies guards the path guiding to their castle, but to advance to the heart of the castle you have to kill all baddies guarding a path in order (for example if the first baddy is Merk and you skip it you can't kill the next one LeBow because he will be invulnerable until you kill Merk). When you have cleared at least one path , the object of the castle will be vunerable. Wins the team that can destroy the opposite team object. The players will try to help their baddies hold their ground and try to destory the other team's goal.

* Deathmatch: The actual sparring Pvp is a Team Deathmatch. Let's make a standard Deathmatch where everyone is playing against everyone.

- Abilities effect on character:

Many knows that when you cast an ability from your spell-book, whatever your class is, usually a small icon appear on the char. For example when cast Rage, you get all the red exclamation marks over your head; same applies with focus and evade. But not all the skills have a dinstinguishable mark over - or under - the char/enemy. I would like to see all - if not most - abilities to have some visual effect in the world.

- Specialization (a.k.a. sub-classes):

I suggest at level 50 we have the opportunity to choose a specialization class.
    Every class will have two sub-classes to choose from, one attack-oriented and one defensive-oriented.
    Full detail at Specialization-(a-k-a-sub-classes)

- More lore and minigames:

I don't know if I am the only one to notice this but PL lacks some serious background story.

First, every race has an home country and, seeing from the old tutorial, these goes like: Elves -> Balefort Castle, Ursan -> Frost hollows, Avians -> Alien Oasis (Desert).
    From this first speculation I would like to see Balefort castle, Frost hollows and Alien Oasis look more like cities (Balefort is on the good way, but making some houses on the sides of the streets would make feel more like a city IMHO). Apart from these 3 townes and maybe Forest haven and Nuri hollows, the rest of the townes are more like outposts.

Second, we lack some serious story behind every campaign. I take the story behind the lvl 30-35 campaign as an example. We encounter a mountaneer that randomly encounters some yetis and knights that still randomly want to kick them? I would like to see a story more like yetis to be the natural enemies of ursans (like orcs and humans in many other fantasy stories) and that the Frost king is the chief that more than other yetis pursuits a plot to raid the Ursan homeworld to rule the mountains forever.

Third, we need a minigame for each towne and may be tematic. For example in the Alien oasis there could be a "Clash of the universes" minigame where you have an independence-day-alike ship in the middle of the map that wants to destroy the alien oasis and you have to gather some elements to charge some sort of cannon to shoot the UFO down and so on. (This minigames may grant XP and if you don't want to gain any XP just disable it via the option)

- Quests:

In my opinion, the quests should drive our way to the top level for that camapaign (Terrain + Instances). You can grind, but that would take longer than choosing the quests. The daily quests should drop a second type of currency, which can be used for further purposes (access to minigames, buying gear and so on). There should be also epic quests that take several camapaign to be done.

- Crafting:

As for now crafting is nothing, we let someone to do the dirty work for us. I would like to see gathering skills and professions which you can level. The materials to search for would be of 2 types: Normal ones which have to be gathered in the Terrain maps, and Special ones which drops from mobs (maybe only from Instance's mobs).
    There will be two types of recipes: normal which requires only normal material to be crafted, and special ones which upgrades the best loot and requires special material too.

- Guild:

As for it is now there is no to little reason to join a guild. Let the guilds have levels. The more levels your guild have the better the benefits are. You can buy levels with drops from particular daily quests made
    only for guilds. These can be obtained from boards within the Guild hall itself. The benefits can range from discounts on elixir on buff you can get on your toons.

- Pet:

As they are now, they are just vanities. Let them be leveled. They could offer only buffs and you would have to feed/train them to gain better buffs. This could be a good Gold sink.
    Last edited by nazgulking; 04-03-2012 at 01:43 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nazgulking For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Remove luck enhancers, add skill trees, make mobs in high level dungeons easier for non plat players. Add level 1 stash, allpw kills with xp locked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pl should have a wide variety of classes and have more "legendary weapons" for level 1-10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Pocket Legends, what would it be?

Just add pve twinking back in. What's the harm at this point?
    Hey!
    Check out------->Soloing Guide
    In the works! 2K15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One idea i would have is to allow us to also use other races like Trolls, humans, and Nightelves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@ Silentarrow; Yeah, they should add all those. although, i would agree with the PK part if they had it to where high level players cant just kill newbies. they should have to kill players their own level. like maybe maybe perhaps Level 1-5 players can fight eachother. Level 6-10 can fight eachother. level 11-15 players can fight each other. and so on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default Mailboxes!

Have something that you can send a letter to someone offline! Then they can read the.message when they are online.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Bring back the original Forest Haven (FH), the new one is quite cumbersome due to the massive amount of traps and it just doesn't play like a campaign for a brand new player. The change to Meathead is useful, but the campaign still requires more skill than one should ask from a beginning player. Make original FH L1-5 and FH revamp L5-10.

Edit: ...or better yet, make it the new L1-10 elite campaign since it already pretty much plays like one. The difficulty is much harder than the previous FH was.

C'mon STS, remember the golden rule:

...that's Karma with a capital K!
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-02-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huskybird View Post
    5 vs 5 ctf map
    LOL late to the party husky

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would like a button in CS where you can select an item in your inventory and do a price check without having to fill anything in. Maybe it would take you from the sell to the buy tab and fill in every field with the item you are checking and do the search. You could then remove information if you wanted a wider search and make the name editable rather than needing to retype when you are changing the name.

I would also like to have vanities be tradable in cs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

SAFER way to lend items money ect...
    A offering button in cs...
    for exaple: [Buy] [Sell] [Check sales] [Offer]<-----what this means is when u press the button it ask u for a certain item...
    You just put in a letter and a whole list of items starting with that letter pops up and then u choose the one you want
    Then type the amount your buying it for
    Next if someone has accepted your trade you will lose the item or money automatically.
    Also a way to trade items for items in cs would be good

-ALL FOR THE ECONEMY!!!!
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitephonix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    SAFER way to lend items money ect...
    A offering button in cs...
    for exaple: [Buy] [Sell] [Check sales] [Offer]<-----what this means is when u press the button it ask u for a certain item...
    You just put in a letter and a whole list of items starting with that letter pops up and then u choose the one you want
    Then type the amount your buying it for
    Next if someone has accepted your trade you will lose the item or money automatically.
    Also a way to trade items for items in cs would be good

-ALL FOR THE ECONEMY!!!!
    If you could spell it right o.o
    but I like the idea, it's good for people and I thumbs up (^.^)-b
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony:606463
    Bring back the original Forest Haven (FH), the new one is quite cumbersome due to the massive amount of traps and it just doesn't play like a campaign for a brand new player. The change to Meathead is useful, but the campaign still requires more skill than one should ask from a beginning player. Make original FH L1-5 and FH revamp L5-10.

Edit: ...or better yet, make it the new L1-10 elite campaign since it already pretty much plays like one. The difficulty is much harder than the previous FH was.

C'mon STS, remember the golden rule:

...that's Karma with a capital K!
    I declare this the BEST IDEA!!! The original FH needs to return! It's just better in so many ways than the new one.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

you could be able to sell rare vanity's in CS e.g. (Big Luck, Antenna's, Festive hat's etc....)
    Sell Platinum for In Game Money.

Pinoccioh | Woodenpuppet
    'Devs/Mods'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetate View Post
    Sell Platinum for In Game Money.
    You can already do that. But only through STS.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    Fix the major disadvantages that an all STR build has.

Said it once and it needs to be said again

-------AEO-------

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

• New Leaderboards, such as CTF kills/deaths/goals/ratio

• New faces (including Chicken Face, giving 50 dodge lol)

• A Link to forums somewhere, which would permit newers to have a look at thread, without needing to search through google

• Less time between Caps if possible

• New CTF/PVP 3-3 maps! (it's becoming boring to play the same for ages )

• New skills for all classes :
      • mage : repulsive Tornado, stomp Tornado, mana heal, "flash" skill which would blind all players screen (white color lol)
      • Birds : lower damage arrow, Stomp Arrow, "Acceleration" which would permit to run x1.5 Faster for 5 secondes
      • Warrior : [/U]"jump" skill which would permit to teleport close to the target, "bubble" skill which adds him 50 armor for 5 secondes (he can't attack during those 5 secondes", lower Armor skill.

• More pets! And which have stats : bats could drain life, turkey bites etc...

• CS access into Guild hall

• In Game tournament with prices (you could join Tourney In Game !)

• Team Message color added

• More Maps for lower lvls, with more pinks

if i find more ideas, I'll edit this post Cya !
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ive heard rumors sam>.> on forum that you could merge accounts? if you cant pls do. thx-Wack
    wackusack-66 bird, willwacku 56 mage, drywash 50 bear, wetwash 37 bear, ilwackusackli 35 bird, tvvinkerbell 12 bear, ihost 7 bear, remembernoob 35 mage, sushiaddict 30 mage, and afh, 30 bear