Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Pocket Legends, what would it be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Make pure str bears have some hit % integration in all gear not just rift set and big top set...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Actually, most low level strength gear has 2-3 hit percent on it (pinks)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

-Access to stash, and cs at level 1.
    -Pvp rewards.
    -More farmable vanities.
    -Ability to chat while searching in cs.
    -More quests worth doing. With maybe a pet as an award, for all those non plat buyers.

these are a few that would be easy to implement. I also think some more features with guilds would be nice.
    Last edited by Walkhardd; 03-26-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    gf.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke:601367
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Make pure str bears have some hit % integration in all gear not just rift set and big top set...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Actually, most low level strength gear has 2-3 hit percent on it (pinks)
    He means endgame i do believe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Back when it was possible to scale farm with twinks, I used to play a lot more often. It was challenging, fun, and profitable. Now, I don't have anything to do, so I rarely play PL.

It would be great If STS can come up with a replacement for that part of the game that was nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

orlok and fortified have bad hit%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

CTF kills, deaths, and goal leaderboards please o(^_^)o ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Papapat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

More sets so i can collect more ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Pet Rock

Ambassador of Alterra - SirHelpsAlot ~ Proud Member of AEO ~ Proud Member of Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add a mail box so you can leave a message for a guildy or friend when they aren't on. Also be able to send gold or items in it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snackmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Lists my wish list is pretty extensive, but for the sake of brevity I'll keep it to my top wishes.

Improve guild functionality: more ranks than just officer, recruiter and member. A training room with dummies to practice on. That nice big throne room would work well. Housing for our characters in the guild hall Oh yeah n that "garden" by the potions vendor needs some land scraping. Lol. I've got a whole laundry list of things that could be done for guilds

Sewers & nuris drops need to be improved. Heck even if you dont increase the drop rate of pinks, how bout increasing the amount of gold that mobs drop. Give me a reason to go back to these maps. Other than helping ppl level put of them.

Armor, cloth by definition should be the weakest armor, then leather, then either plate or chain. It's sad when my Mage survives better in auntie Emm on 2x than a bird does on 4x. Both of us were wearing crafted fang gear. And bears should be able to taunt and beacon a boss so that the squishies can kill it. Not die themselves. I have played DnD style games for 30 years and rolling a "Nat 20" is what it seems that the bosses are doing every time they fire off their skill. *for those unfamiliar with old school table top games, a Nat 20, is a natural roll of 20 on a 20 sided die with no modifiers use to improve the score. * A Nat 20 is considered a critical hit with in most cases double damage.

And I have yet to dodge one of those hits or see one miss. And I still get the occasional miss on some of my attacks. Bears need to be able to survive those hits. And they die almost as easily as my char.

So yeah you have a random drop table for gear, how about random skill effectiveness for bosses, heck even a 1 out of 5 chance for a crit would be an improvement and add some spice to the game. Lol I'd love to see a boss roll a 1 and have his shields drop totally. Oops did I just say that. :-).
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Take away GCD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cytokinesis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Pocket Legends, what would it be?

still earn kills with xp lock on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shuzzam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

So, i think it should be a lottery or a gambling machine, where the players have chance to win platinums or other premium equipments. I think the lottery or the gambling machine should work with platinums too. You drop in a "chance coin" and you spin the lucky wheel and you can win. I think it should be one free coin per day and if you have platinums you can spin the wheel max 5 times per a day (5 platinums/spin). I think the prize should consist of:

- Platinums: 2, 5, 10 or 30 platinums_________________________________________ _______[8% chance to win]
    - Pink, rare items (depend on your level)____________________________________________ _[12% chance to win]
    - New Dungeons (which you can buy by platinums at the store)_________________________[3% chance to win]
    - PVP and CTF Dungeons__________________________________________ _______________ [9% chance to win]
    - Pets______________________________________________ ___________________________[5% chance to win]
    - Store items (which you can buy only for platinums, like a hat, antennas, shields...etc.)____[8% chance to win]
    - Potions (50, 100 or 200)______________________________________________ __________[18% chance to win]
    - Deal of the day (item or what the deal of the day)___________________________________[9% chance to win]
    - Golds (1000, 2000 or 5000)_____________________________________________ _________[22% chance to win]
    - 2 more extra spin (for a better chance)___________________________________________ _[6% chance to win]

So I am open for any idea or any change. That is a "beta" by me, so it also can be better
    Please write comments (agress, disagrees). I think with this "machine" you have to chance to get rare itmes or free platinums, if you can't earn free platinums in the game (like me). I think it has a lot a of advantage.

Enjoy, by Dawee ("Daweehun" in the game)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

a few ideas...

1. a way to prioritize friends list...like a top 10 friends list for example so i dont have to go scrolling through a long list of friends. perhaps even a search feature in the friends list.

2. a way to know who is head of a particular guild. so many times i see somebody acting really badly and cant help but wonder how the gm would feel if he/she knew a member was representing their guild so poorly.

3. a system where you can leave messages or gift people who may not be online while you are

4. and i also agree with the concept of a viewers area where we can safely view pvp events that we arent participating in
    MasterNaora, level 66 Bear...NaoraMage, Level 65 Mage...NaoraBird, Level 66 Angry Bird...Guildmaster of ONE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

- Ability to get kills in lower dungeons (re-instate)
    - A new class (lion, rhino, shark, human e.g.) and/or female or male race <- I would pay plat for this!
    - New backgrounds on first home screen (not just haven) so we can take pictures and be more creative <- I would pay plat for this!
    - Display guild ranks on player profile screen with military symbols
    - Give special vanity flag/banner to guild masters/recruiters/officers
    - Display guild ranking icon to identify gm's/officers/recruiters in normal game view
    - Guild notice boards (leave information on parties/birthdays/competitions/items for sale etc)
    - Guild wars (100 vs 100) - never gonna happen but I wish!
    - Ability to buy/sell vanities in CS
    - Game centre achievements board
    - Guild hall pvp training dummy to practice combos etc
    - Ability to make any items a vanity item - completely personalise your player and make him or her unique! <- I would pay plat for this!
    - More elite quests for next update (e.g. 1000 pelts, snowballs, cyber shards etc) - 1 million human heads?
    - Online and offline messaging system
    - Bank system, put your gold in a bank and let it grow over time
    - Platinum lottery ticket system, pay for a ticket once a week - you could be the winner (rollover system if no one claims)
    - New type of gamin system - sports like bloodbowl (warhammer style "Blood Bowl is an epic conflict between two teams of quite insane warriors. Players pass, throw, or run with the ball, attempting to get it to the opposing end of the field, the End Zone." whilst attacking players on opposite teams! <- I would pay plat for this!
    - Remake button - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...745-RMK-Button
    - Auto picture for level up
    - Map designer - create and play your own pvp maps <- I would pay plat for this!
    - Hotkeys on chrome controls
    - In game notification when your item sells in cs <- I would pay plat for this!
    - Improvements to boot - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ements-to-boot
    - In game level up notifications for other players during game - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-notifications
    - Luxury vanity item for leaderboard leaders
    - Spectator mode PVP
    - /f - send a message to everyone on your friends
    - /g <guild name> send a message to everyone in a guild
    - More load out slots <- I would pay plat for this!
    - More pets (rockman, overlord, bunny, panther, mini me, cupid, three eyed fish with 8 legs from balefort sewers toxic can - list goes on) <- I would pay plat for this!
    - More faces <- I would pay plat for this!
    - In game 'say thanks' scheme, like on forums
    - appear players who've been banned to login but appear in balefort prison, unable to chat and can only move around in a confined cell. Other players can throw tomatoes or gurgox fart them or puke on them.
    - New emotes (salute, sound the charge *bugle*, sit *and stay sat down until re-tap*, roll, play dead, roll on floor laughing, blow raspberry.
    - New skills
    - Make more use of the town criers in game (New here? do's and dont's.. how to contact STS, DOTD)
    - 3D landscape/terrain - run in and out of buildings, introduce castles in pvp
    - New faces, skills, maps - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...610#post572610

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PatsoeGamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

also bring back the huge plat purchase option that was available via chrome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Evo pets. Say, for an evo dragon, you get the egg, then it starts as a snake, then lizard, and so on till it reaches dragon. It would be a pet to help you fight, and you level it up like you would your character. If this sounds familiar, yes, these were really big on the Ultima Online player run servers.

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I believe the title is ONE addition, improvement, or change

-o-

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

I love how no one starts with the basics...lol

Give me a new and or more servers that are better equipped to handle the ever expanding community and I'll be happy... As it is even pve is hardly playable from 6-9ish....

Nuff said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

This thread fits best even I was going to post it as seperate suggestion thread.

In couple weeks it will be pl second birthday and my pl birthday too, to be HONEST that's the day im willing to quit this game. Reasons behind are endless boredom, there's really nothing to achieve anymore for me. I have all I need, if I need something I have the money for it.

Because of that I have come up with idea what would end the talking about "nothing to do". It would be sort of hardcore mode of pocketlegends. Either run on same server or fully on secondary server. No elixirs, no gold(wear what you get as drop or plat gear), experience needed for levels 5x(as example elite cap would be 500k instead of current 100k), death would decrease your levelling progress down a little bit, it would be real challenge for everyone and least I would enjoy that endless grinding. I'm not bored to game itself, but there's just nothing to achieve except boosted leaderboards.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)