I was talking with a friend the other day about how sports use to be called gentlemen sports. I got into thinking how PL pvp use to be a gentlemen sport. More and more recently people have been getting on my nerves from false accusations and made up stories and just plain trying to destroy peoples good reputation. Last night and the night before in particular set me in bad mood after 1 character whom i dont remember his character name but i know its one of 2 players. Im not saying his name to avoid more threats and hatred but the story falls on the lines of 2 people rushing me. So a friend came and helped me. Me and this friend completely destroyed these 2 matching characters and they reported us for "hacking" my friend posted about it with screen shots and all and now this character runs around saying we lied to everybody and that scene never happened and screen shots are easily made ect. Point is where did all the gentlemen like features go? People know i am a girl and know how to upset me. A few do in on a regular basis and it recently caused me to flip out on iiblitz.... again... so i hope he see's this and knows im sorry for being rude to my good friend. My goal now is to try to take this lvl 35 pvp back to what it used to be!(: i hope all of you pvp ers are with me and will support this!