Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a little question for everyone’s opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

What i am really wondering is why we don't get more energy essence in a map like timekeeper crypt,
    it seems to me that in some places in this map there is tons of mobs, would be very nice if essence drop
    way more there, considering the amounts of mob and the difficulty of that map it would make sense
    if we could farm energy there also, would really make a nice change from this eternal kt4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    What i am really wondering is why we don't get more energy essence in a map like timekeeper crypt,
    it seems to me that in some places in this map there is tons of mobs, would be very nice if essence drop
    way more there, considering the amounts of mob and the difficulty of that map it would make sense
    if we could farm energy there also, would really make a nice change from this eternal kt4
    It gots to change, I mean decorating kt4 is still not changing the fact that we are all crammed in kt4. We need the same energy drop rate throughout arlor. I would like to see the same drop rate in planar tombs it is one of my favorite farming maps of all time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    It gots to change, I mean decorating kt4 is still not changing the fact that we are all crammed in kt4. We need the same energy drop rate throughout arlor. I would like to see the same drop rate in planar tombs it is one of my favorite farming maps of all time
    planar tombs +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Um Planar Tombs is not nearly as accessable to as many lvl players as what KT4 is. KT4 is simply doable for the average player. Love the idea of decorating all tombs during events not just KT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Honestly, I think that decorating the tombs during the events is not a good idea, as it conveys the thought that the tombs are the best place to farm. It also doesn't make sense from the point of view of the RPG, after all who would have decorated them, the mobs? If you want to decorate some place, decorate the cities ...

As for the drop rate, for me, the ideal would be the same logic of most games involving dungeons: the greater the difficulty, the greater the chance of being rewarded and the better the reward. It would be a great incentive for players to level up, even higher than XP events, because a gradual drop rate would cause the difficulty to gradually decrease as you evolve alongside your allies, causing the so desirable feeling of adventure.