I agree that this buff is long overdue, and I think the suggestions put forward by Hook are more than appropriate. The crit issue is certainly something that should be looked at, and the hit debuff on Holy Tempest has to be the saddest thing as it stands atm.

I recently 1v1'ed Hook to see how an experienced Rhino can fair vs. Fox. Although these were 1v1, I think they are still indicative of where Rhino can be buffed. The primary reason I say this is because the hit debuff couldn't even get me below 100% hit chance.... when it did hit. I can't stress enough how much an increase to the amount of hit debuffed on Holy Tempest would help Rhino, while not taking the chance of making it a crazy powerhouse.

Given that Holy Tempest is AOE, I would urge the consideration of raising the hit debuff to 55-60%, adding much needed utility for the rhino to work with. I think that given the "chance to debuff" nature of the ability, this is more than reasonable. I would also support raising the crit chance fully buffed to 45-50, this would make it more competitive with the other classes while still making it the lowest (for reference, the mage is the second lowest and gets 52).