Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Talking Rambo strikes back!!!

Attention Alterrans!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, corrosive acid and even selenium gomezium; gather around, grab a snack, and listen up! You are about to witness the shocking, traumatizing transition from a clinically insane (and not to mention studly!) krazy bear, to a more placid, gentle panda.

Wait a minNUT, did I say placid??! Gentle??? What am I thinking? His face changed, not his personality! He's still the mentally unstable, sword wielding madman he always was... just a little more panda-like.

You must be asking yourself: "How did your face get changed?"
    That is an excellent question.

It was just a normal day in Alterra; beggars were begging, friend requesters were requesting, people whom I never met were wishing to trade with me for no reason. I was choosing random places to go AFK, usually the bottom left wall of BaleFort. (entrance point of view)
    When I un-afked, I was not in BaleFort. In fact, I was not in Alterra. I was in space. (yes, again) I was missing my crafted orlok set. Then I saw three animated pigs laughing and snorting at me. They were in some giant claw contraption. I yelled at them "GIVE ME MAH SWORD BACKKKK"
    They continued to laugh, and started to fly off.

I looked at them, eyes blazing...

I had to go through many stages, for some reason there where blocks of different materials in my way: wood, stone, etc. Also, I had to deal with gravity issues too. Every time I killed a select amount of pigs, I'd advance to the next level. I did this for 60 long, hard and gruelling levels, and finally made it to the boss stage. Except the boss wasn't a pig, oh no; the pig was already dead, and yes, he had my sword! I grabbed my sword really fast, and looked up.
    What I saw was something out of an action movie... it was the Rambo. He looked at me with ludicrous eyes, and bellowed
    "I hear you've been attempting to vanquish my minions!!!!!!"
    I denied it, but he knew I was lying.
    "I am going to rearrange your face!"

And that he did. He wailed on me for a good few hours.
    "Now that I have successfully rearranged your face, I'm sending you back to BaleFort so you can resume your AFK-ness."

This is Hank the epic friken stud who's clinically insane before his savage beating:
    Apologies for the slightly translucent screenshot message.

After his beating,this is Hank the epic friken stud who's still clinically insane but not as in-yo-face-about-it:

Thx for reading (you probably did not, so I suggest you do right now)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hankomachos For This Useful Post: