What is the meaning of life?

According to Wikipedia, and I quote:

'The meaning of life is a concept that provides an answer to the philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. It can be expressed through answering a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?" "What is life all about?" and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. Even so, the meaning of life could manifest that question itself: "what is the meaning of life," or life seeking the meaning of itself.'

But how do you see the meaning of life? According to our friend Siri (who outputs two answers), The meaning of life is '42' as well as other concepts like 'I don't know, but I think there is an app for that.'

Here are a few screenies of what Siri thinks the meaning of life is:

Here is a short video explaining the essence in which we embrace everyday on our avid forum lives: 'The Meaning of Life'

Thank you for your time.