Thread: He's Back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default He's Back.

I knew I couldn't stay away from this game for long. I started this game ages ago, but I quit after the AO2 update because after you've gotten all the weapons and loads upon loads of cash I didn't have the motivaton to keep going for the next month or two. Of course, PL has managed to fix and optimize the abilities in this game so that might never happen again. I have full respect for the PL staff because their dedication shines through in the new world I saw. Many games talk the talk and some even walk the walk one step at a time, but PL has crossed the finish line and is moving on to providing what I see as a world wide game that will be known by many. Lets be honest, almost everyone is switching to smart phones. If Pocket Legends keeps this up it will be right on top in its category. Maybe my hopes for this game are too high, but my hopes were this high when I first played it, and here we are walking around in a world map with quests and PvP. I don't have too much to say other then I'm back due to the impressive features I've found new to this game and of course I miss all the people I used to talk to. Please feel free to share what you think about Pocket Legends progress over time. You are always welcome to add me and say hi in game, looking forward to coming back to the great community.

Sincerely,

~Pex

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

oh noes! welcome back!
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I heard you were back. Welcome back, I deleted Myst, (oops) so please re add me Feel free to add my alts in my sig as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Welcome back PvP. A lot of people on the forums have been hating on the update. I thought it was pretty impressive when I first saw it, but now that I am trying it out from the perspective of a new player (I created a Warbird ), I am absolutely blown away. I think PL is on a trajectory to reach some amazing places, and I can't wait to see where it takes us.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

saw you ingame today on pex, welcome back dude

the new update is awesome, the only think i dislike is all the weapon models have changed or been toned down (im guessing to fit in all the new features)

but overall im pretty happy, especially with my snazzy red klopesh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Welcome back PvP. A lot of people on the forums have been hating on the update. I thought it was pretty impressive when I first saw it, but now that I am trying it out from the perspective of a new player (I created a Warbird ), I am absolutely blown away. I think PL is on a trajectory to reach some amazing places, and I can't wait to see where it takes us.
    So are you leveling the good old fashioned way, and doing all the quests? I want to but the time it would take would be a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    So are you leveling the good old fashioned way, and doing all the quests? I want to but the time it would take would be a while.
    Yeah, sadly it didn't take that long at all. I am already level 20 (no xp pots, but there have been a lot of high levels running through the low maps lately ), and I only have half the 256 books left to collect, then the really long one. I also have one quest not completed in Dark Forest but I can't figure out what or where it is I'm hoping once my Balefort quests are done, a hint will pop up for the DF quest.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Yeah, sadly it didn't take that long at all. I am already level 20 (no xp pots, but there have been a lot of high levels running through the low maps lately ), and I only have half the 256 books left to collect, then the really long one. I also have one quest not completed in Dark Forest but I can't figure out what or where it is I'm hoping once my Balefort quests are done, a hint will pop up for the DF quest.
    Nice, I kinda don't like how quests are taken by each character. I might like to, but is it really much different than playing it as a level 45?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Welcome back dude glad ure here again
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah, missed all of you who posted, some of us had good memories on the forums and in game. So I haven't fully researched this questing, but I definitely like it. Will someone care to explain? Is it worth it for me to complete all the quests even though I'm level 45? Should I just start at AO2? What is the reward for completing a quest chain besides cash (if any)? These questions and any extra information would be much appreciated. Also, if you have changed characters please just send Pex a request and I will accept it. Thanks

Level 45 Archer - Pex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PvP View Post
    Is it worth it for me to complete all the quests even though I'm level 45? Should I just start at AO2? What is the reward for completing a quest chain besides cash (if any)? These questions and any extra information would be much appreciated. Also, if you have changed characters please just send Pex a request and I will accept it. Thanks
    There are only low level quests so far, up through the Balefort campaign. The higher level ones are coming later. The quests are fun, but not challenging for a high level character, and the rewards are just small amounts of gold and items (only up to greens I believe, though I hear there may be pinks for higher level quests when they come). Basically it's worth doing them just to try out the new feature, or if you are one of those people who can't leave something uncompleted. To really get a feel for it, I would recommend starting a new character (though I know not everyone wants to do that).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Your back1! Yay your like one of my best friends on the forums

There are also some new pinks in ao2 including red scarab bows and thoth and isis khopesh's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for the information. I'll consider going on a noob and doing it, but unless these quests are linked to higher level quests & rewards I don't think its worth it on Pex. And hey Cascade!

Level 45 Archer - Pex

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Hey Pex, your back. The first person I bought something from!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Hey Pex, your back. The first person I bought something from!
    "And after that I learned never to buy anything from him ever again." No just joking, hey fluff!

Level 45 Archer - Pex