Thread: Crazy Aura Prices

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    1700 plat for an aura is, in my opinion, not worth it. The main reason is the fact that they are cosmetic. I haven't complained about arcane and heroic pets being 1700 plat because they drastically affect gameplay and they also go for reasonable prices. Auras don't affect gameplay at all and aren't as fun as an arcane or heroic pet, so I really don't see why they should be worth as much or more.
    Lol the sales and farming and crafting events r a lot , u can do and have all nowadays if u r smart ..
    Aura is just an add ,vanity! u can buy or not ur choice ,one if it’s charm is that it is expensive makes it exclusive ..
    Well some ppl likes that and likes to pay for that , it doesn’t affect the game play and makes u look rich so if u r then buy it ..
    U cry so your point is make the aura easy for poor players to have it too ..
    Yes some ppl pay 1700 plat if u can’t don’t ,it’s for rich ppl ... the point is there ..
    There is something for every one in the game and if the aura went low it won’t be fair for ppl who already bought 1700m ..
    And let me remind u ..u can also have them all by equipping really cheap sets ..
    Come on guys u can’t just cry coz u wanna have every thing put easy on ur table ,or else ..
    Plus , buying plats is eventually good for every one poor and rich as it supports the game in general..
    It’s just a VANITY..
    Last edited by Sabiee; 11-17-2020 at 09:25 PM.

……..……………..…. IGN is World ……..……….…….

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post: