Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Javier for AoB¿?

Am a really close friend of Javier
    For some reasons he is not applying for AoB ..he even made an application but he is not submitting it..

But lets see how many people wants him in? Hope we can really change his mind

Javier we <3 u bro !

~Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default Javier for AoB¿?

I agree with you there Rittik!

Javier is an excellent choice for AOB, and hopefully he gets added to AOB! He will make a perfect role model for the community!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yep, agree

He and Bodmasta were first to greet me here on forums and taught he basic rules

They were great role models, so i totally vote for Javier
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I barely see any aob online except flashbackflip and truehelper,javier would be an awesome aob,one of the aob even deleted his aob char lol,dont know if he got tht char back
    (Edit: i have 2 aob on my list thats why i see only 2 of em lol)
    Last edited by Seiyen; 04-05-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i just asked javier abt it and he said he dont wanna b on aob cuz they r all hypocrites even tho i want him on there to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz View Post
    i just asked javier abt it and he said he dont wanna b on aob cuz they r all hypocrites even tho i want him on there to
    I used to think that about the alternate side (PL) However, several of them told me about AoA's and I learned that even though 1 or 2 may be bad, the positive ratio FAR outways the negative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    I used to think that about the alternate side (PL) However, several of them told me about AoA's and I learned that even though 1 or 2 may be bad, the positive ratio FAR outways the negative.
    There's a difference tho. I'm not trying to flame, but since Mrb brought it up I might as well take part in this.

There's a handful of them, I won't mention names, who just go on their AoB alt (if they even go on at all) an just look "cool" at B*.

I can probably name two that I think actually help, and they both know my way I see the others. They too see them that way, don't ask me who they are Bc I won't jeopardize anything they have done to reach AoB by saying their names.

I even had one of these AoBs tell me Twink, "Get out of here newcomer, this is for higher levels". Know what I did? I got on my main, guess what he knew who I was and then apologized. Claiming he wouldn't do it again, which I highly doubt is true.

In my eyes, many of these guys/gals are doing AoB to get "known", just for the "perks" (silly forum name), and to possibly be an SG. They don't do it to help, they do it for those things.

One thing I wonder is, why didn't they join an SL helping guild (i.e. PIT or SLH) when it was just about helping. No titles, no forum names, not even sponsored by the devs. All those people in those guilds (what like 15 actual helpers including myself) did Bc they knew what it felt like to be totally lost in a brand new game. We weren't obligated to ever go on, yet 6 of us (me Bod and 4 others who's main idk) all got on every night and went from base to bar answering questions and helpin in anyway we could.

If I see even a hint of those acts that we had done, being done by an AoB, I will take back what I said. To be honest with you, I don't see that happening.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    There's a difference tho. I'm not trying to flame, but since Mrb brought it up I might as well take part in this.

There's a handful of them, I won't mention names, who just go on their AoB alt (if they even go on at all) an just look "cool" at B*.

I can probably name two that I think actually help, and they both know my way I see the others. They too see them that way, don't ask me who they are Bc I won't jeopardize anything they have done to reach AoB by saying their names.

I even had one of these AoBs tell me Twink, "Get out of here newcomer, this is for higher levels". Know what I did? I got on my main, guess what he knew who I was and then apologized. Claiming he wouldn't do it again, which I highly doubt is true.

In my eyes, many of these guys/gals are doing AoB to get "known", just for the "perks" (silly forum name), and to possibly be an SG. They don't do it to help, they do it for those things.

One thing I wonder is, why didn't they join an SL helping guild (i.e. PIT or SLH) when it was just about helping. No titles, no forum names, not even sponsored by the devs. All those people in those guilds (what like 15 actual helpers including myself) did Bc they knew what it felt like to be totally lost in a brand new game. We weren't obligated to ever go on, yet 6 of us (me Bod and 4 others who's main idk) all got on every night and went from base to bar answering questions and helpin in anyway we could.

If I see even a hint of those acts that we had done, being done by an AoB, I will take back what I said. To be honest with you, I don't see that happening.
    I can name several helpfuls, even though I'm on PL usually ive seen a couple AoB's actually helping. I do understand some people join for there name and for perks. However, you saying that ALL of AoB isn't helping is almost offensive. They do help, just they aren't big enough, and there aren't enough members LIKE YOU! you can be the good example and strong face for AoB, show them what being an AoB means! If you do that well... Do it and see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sryyoulose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I can name several helpfuls, even though I'm on PL usually ive seen a couple AoB's actually helping. I do understand some people join for there name and for perks. However, you saying that ALL of AoB isn't helping is almost offensive. They do help, just they aren't big enough, and there aren't enough members LIKE YOU! you can be the good example and strong face for AoB, show them what being an AoB means! If you do that well... Do it and see what happens.

Did I say all of the AoB aren't helpful? No. I said most of them aren't.

Now before you attempt to troll me with your "like you" crap, I'm not making this about me. Sure, I'd like to see them do some of the stuff I do or even do it for the reasons I do. Do I care if they do it? Hell no I don't. Not my problem, which is why I stay out of AoB.

So don't try to make this all about me, and troll me and say your sarcastic remarks, it won't work.

You can name several helpfuls? That's nice, I can name several others who aren't.

The main person I think does it for all the right reasons, Octavos. Always been a kind helpful dude, he doesn't need any title or anything he's already SG and still helps. That's the kind of person I admire, one who logs in just to help.

Oh wait, Octavos is an AoB and you said I said all the AoB aren't helpful. Yet I just stated one of the persons I think does a lot, that means you're wrong

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

[QUOTE=javier995:610783]
    I
    First of all javi I was not saying for u to get out of here,second I was just joking cuz I was hanging out with sparxtan friends,and third I didn't mean about high level stuff ps. I wasn't talking to u btw it was a friend of mine that just joined SL so I hope u understand what I did

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zraorizer View Post
    First of all javi I was not saying for u to get out of here,second I was just joking cuz I was hanging out with sparxtan friends,and third I didn't mean about high level stuff ps. I wasn't talking to u btw it was a friend of mine that just joined SL so I hope u understand what I did
    Nice, you actually didn't mind saying it was you.

Let's see now, if you weren't speaking with me why did you say yes to me when I asked if you where speaking with me? Why would you joke with a possible new player like that? Oh yea, you actually did tell me to leave Bc I wasn't high enough.

Also, don't "joke" with me about that stuff. If it was a joke you would have told me it was instead of "omg javi I didn't know it was you".

If you wish to discuss this further, you know where the pm button is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Nice, you actually didn't mind saying it was you.

Let's see now, if you weren't speaking with me why did you say yes to me when I asked if you where speaking with me? Why would you joke with a possible new player like that? Oh yea, you actually did tell me to leave Bc I wasn't high enough.

Also, don't "joke" with me about that stuff. If it was a joke you would have told me it was instead of "omg javi I didn't know it was you".

If you wish to discuss this further, you know where the pm button is.
    actually i was not saying yes to speaking to u,i was talking to a friend of mine real life which was a newcomer we like do jokes and stuff to each other but not like mean ones we arent like that i think u misheard me cuz i wasnt being mean cuz im not that person hope i got it straight man

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

JAVIER FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Wait... I meant AOB!!!!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    JAVIER FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Wait... I meant AOB!!!!
    Paar for VP!!!

Wait what we talking about ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

im sorry if i caused something here but i think javi is correct that there is some ppl up there just for the title and dont rly care to help

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbananaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Pshhh. Jav is out of this program's league.
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Don't apply Javi. The initial selection of AoB's was terrible except for 4 or 5 people. It was quite obvious who was in it for the title and who actually wanted to help. If anything, joining AoB will hurt your reputation as a helpfil individual even though you have been more helpful than most people since way back in the v-cast beta. Keep rockin it buddy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Johnson View Post
    Don't apply Javi. The initial selection of AoB's was terrible except for 4 or 5 people. It was quite obvious who was in it for the title and who actually wanted to help. If anything, joining AoB will hurt your reputation as a helpfil individual even though you have been more helpful than most people since way back in the v-cast beta. Keep rockin it buddy.

Idk who you are, but thanks bud. Feel free to add my main (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Meh let's just stop this before it gets out of hand , but I will have to agree with the posts above . I was pretty shocked at the AoB list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

[QUOTE=zraorizer;610791]
    Quote Originally Posted by javier995:610783
    Actually, what javi said sounds about right for sparxtans.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5